Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Stayed at the family room which is located at the highest floor. Comfortably fit all 5 of us. Pros: Good location, BTS Phra Khanong is only steps away (mentioned by others too). I guess staying at the highest floor, you really couldn't hear much traffic noise, thus giving you a good night rest. The hotel provide towels, liquid soap, shampoo and conditioner. Cons: Be prepare to climb the wooden staircase, not recommended for older people esp with knee problems to book rooms at higher floors..reception is at groundfloor, pantry is at first and rooms at 2nd floor onwards. No major shopping malls nearby. But still having the BTS at the doorstep, its pretty convenient to travel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2012

location is good. right at BTS Phra Khanong. near to Super Mart, 7-Eleven, MaxValue mini supermarket. very easy to find street food because they are everywhere near the hotel. the hotel sign very small, you have to see very carefully. room was great, furnished with kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave even knife, spoon, and frying pan! very value for money but unfortunately there was no lift. and we got room at 6th floor!!! brought 3 big size lugages and no one of the staffs tried to help us :)
everyday, they didn't really tidy the bed sheet. 3 days i stayed, 3 days with the same bed sheet. the bed cover still messed up, they didn't fold it well.
next 3 days, i checked out. i lost my wallet. I am afraid that my wallet was in my hotel's room, so i tried to call the hotel to help me to find my wallet but they seemed not really helpfull. ok, my mistake because i lost it, but they didn't really took an atention of it when i tried to ask for a help.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Yat Tung L, Owner at The Mix Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you ver much for taking the time to write the review. We did follow up with the discrepancy in the quality of the housekeeping during your stay. I was informed after you checked out that one of the maids did in fact not change your sheets. We apologize for this, and assure you that that was not normal practice at our hotel. Since you checked out, I have let the maid in question go, and she no longer works for us. I assure you t if you stayed again, this will not happen again.

Yat Lau
Owner of The Mix Bangkok

Reviewed 9 August 2012

The BTS Phra Kanong is literally at the hotel doorstep. Also several 24 hours convenience shop nearby (5-10 minutes of walk), choose from Super Mart, 7-Eleven, MaxValue mini supermarket (our breakfast and dinner were bought from here).

Another 15 minutes walk to a small restaurant (to your right facing the road from the hotel), recommended to eat here for dinner. Price are cheap and the food taste heavenly (just remember to tell them no chilli or less chilli), we spent THB800 for 6 person only, ordered 6 dishes that include seafood, pork, vegetable, egg and tomyam soup.

Reception are on the ground floor, first floor are the common area (breakfast area, tv, toilet), rooms are from second floor onwards.

I really love the room, value for money especially for the price we paid it was a steal. Stayed in the biggest room which could accommodate 5 person, private washroom and even a kitchen with stove, fridge and microwave.

One issue I have is that (but for the price we paid it didn't matter much) there is no lift so try to reserve and get the rooms at the second or third floor.

Room tip: Try to get the room at the second or third floor facing the garden, away from the road/bts.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Caroline J
Reviewed 24 July 2012

the BTS PHRA KHANONG is just absolutely beside you.it only take you about 10 min to reach SIAM.the area around here might not that happening but it is peaceful and nice place to stay.the staffs are very helpful and friendly. A simple breakfast with a cup of coffee and bread is free of charge. Traveller should choose this!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank WilliamSilverster
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We really liked this hotel. Great value for a large, clean and quiet room. We found the location convenient as it is right next to the sky train. Easy to get around to other parts of the city. Very friendly staff.

Room tip: the room we got had a queen bed as well as a leather sofa bed...so it was large and great value.
Date of stay: March 2012