4,078 results
All reviews central world big c premier lounge fashion mall nan excellent location executive room welcome drink walking distance strategic location duty manager shopping district night market the ground floor hotel lobby corner room pleasant stay
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

There was nothing this hotel fell short of! Amazing staff service, the perfect location, comfortable beds. Especially thankful to Ms Tubtim & Ms Zusi for helping us with the check-in, they were extremely delightful & helpful. Will come back to stay again. Thank you Novotel!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I got my complementary stay here with the Accor Advantage membership. Though it's complementary, they served us like other paid guests. We had fast smooth check in as membership privilege. Were served with welcome drink at the lounge while waiting for check in. And we were given another 2 vouchers for drink(could choose from wine, beer, cocktail or juice). The room though not super big, but good enough for 2 of us with cozy ambience and comfortable bed. There was a handwritten welcome note(felt the warmth and sincerity compared to those with printed messages) with lovely candy and biscuit in the room waiting for us. It came with a complementary use of smartphone, came in handy. And maybe a lot of you already know that this hotel location is super for those who like shopping. The hotel lobby has direct access to the Platinum Mall and it's convenient to go to other nearby shopping area like Central World and BTS via linked bridge. I asked hubby if we were to come Bangkok again, which hotel is his preference. He said this hotel if it's for only 2 of us(they don't seem to have rooms available for 3 adults the last time I checked). We also had buffet breakfast there which was not included with the complementary room, but we got 50% discount as member. The spread was truly good, you can see for yourself in my photos for restaurant review if you are interested. So far, I couldn't find any fault(it will be even better if the room comes with a bathtub), so I give it an excellent ratings which I don't usually do. Well done and keep up the standard.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

From the time we checked in to the time we left our expectations were met. Super friendly staff, clean rooms, delicious breakfast. Ms. Tiera (Bar tender) at the downstairs lounge provided us with excellent drinks and provided much needed information about the area to better our trip. Ms. Tiera answered all question with a smile and was very friendly. This hotel is in a great location with everything around you. Malls, food, bars, massage, and to much more to list. Enjoyed my stay and will definitely return!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Garfield for making my birthday so special! 2 free drinks because it was my birthday - and almost a fire too! Very amusing afternoon tea! The staff were lovely and made us feel very welcome especially as we were just resting from shopping

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to have a afternoon tea after the shopping and found the Platinum Lodge in Google. We decided to try out and it was Eve's birthday as well. Guess what, it was the best afternoon tea ever i had tried in BKK. Special and a big thank you to Mr. Garfild (bar supervisor), Ms. Ploy, Mr. Alex & Ms. Terer for the surprised birthday cake as cocktails (see photo). It was a remembrance birthday. Thank you and we highly recommended the Platinum Lodge at 6th floor of Novotel Platinum Bangkok.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CalvEve