Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam
USD 620
USD 566
Mandarin Oriental
1,850 results
All reviewsnational stadiumhi expressrooftop gardenwalking distance to mbkjim thompson houselaundry roombts stationfried ricetesco lotusfree wifithe breakfast areathe ground floorconvenient locationexcellent locationbudget hotelmajor shoppinghotel is located
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Solid stay. Room was OK. Furniture needs a face lift. Breakfast isn't as bad as some reviews have made it. Fruit was great and fresh. Eggs were OK. Croissants were really good. The coffee and I am a coffee snob was really good. Bed was really firm for my taste. Room was very clean, except when I checked into my room, the waste basket in the bathroom was full, yikes. Super convenient to National Stadium, with great views. The kind of jam you for exchanging money but kind of expected it. Love the outside beer stand. Super fun the enjoy a beer outside. Great views of city.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Hello tomjuw,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, Thailand. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate that you find our location to be convenient and for your nice comment about breakfast, room and cleanliness.

However, on behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding housekeeping. We will address this concern.We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 November 2017

I stayed here due to the good reviews here. Absolutely no regrets. The location is really convenient for the everyday traveller, near to the shops and restaurants and easy access to skytrain BTS station.

The checkin process was smooth and easy, with excellent english spoken by the receptionists. The wifi was great, no problems with any connection throughout the stay, no need to login everyday.

The hotel room was really clean and the shower really powerful. The mattresses were really comfortable too.

Breakfast is included, so a really good offer. Can get really busy in the morning as there are too many people, but staff at the restaurant were really accommodating and normally found a table within 3-5 mins of arriving as we had a group of 4. The food was average but enough variety to fill your bellies.

They also have self laundry service available for guests, cost 200baht for washer and dryer, However the dryer needed 2 cycles as 1 cycle didn't dry it enough, so had to spend another 100baht. Not the cheapest, but cheaper than using their laundry service and an advantage for a traveller travelling for more than a few days.

Recommend to all travellers.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

i stayed here in bangkok for 4 weeks training so my company decided to book me in this hotel. i was dismayed coz the iron for clothes stained my chef jacket, the washing machine was terrible, the dryer cant even dry my clothes as i need to dry it 3 times. so i decided to ask their assistance to do the laundry outside since the machine sucks, when i received the clothes mostly T shirts my bill is 4,000 baht plus which is horrible. they should ensure that all their facilities are in good condition to prevent hassles to the every guest especially to the long staying guests. please do something about it coz im not happy at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank adam_victore08098
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hello adam_victore08098,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. I am deeply sorry we fell below your expectations. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. Please accept my sincere apology for your overall disappointment with our facilities. I appreciate you for bringing this into our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, comfortable bed. Walking distance to BTS, and shopping places. Totally recommended. Enjoyed my stay here and looking forward to coming back real soon. McDonald's is attached to the hotel at the lobby.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I spent a few nights here recently. Location is excellent, just a short walk from all of the shopping malls and easy access to BTS. Staff were quite friendly and helpful.

Breakfast space is too small for this many guests. Got quite crowded in the morning. Food is basically the same each morning. It's an OK meal but nothing special.

My room was a good size on a high floor so a view out over the city. It was too cold though. The ac would not shut off on it's own no matter what I set the thermostat to. So the room would just keep getting colder and colder. I had to switch it off and on manually. It also blows directly on the bed which is very drafty and not conducive to a good sleep. But the bed itself was pretty comfortable. TV got a decent set of channels.

Shower was big and relatively clean.

For the price I paid I think this place was a good value for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo