All reviews phrom phong min walking distance rooftop pool room service the air conditioning breakfast was included top floor hotel is located the main road star hotel shopping mall sukhumvit gym bts bathtub train cleanliness
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Good cheap hotel with small swimming pool on roof. We stayed 2 nights and would stay again because its clean tidy and nice location near Sukhumvit main road and the BTS station of Phrom Phong. Difficult to beat for this price.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The property is in a good location, and easy to get to BTS.
The problem is that it could do with a few things fixing in rooms, air-conditioning was on or off. If you set to 26 degrees it was freezing cold, my temperature gauge showed 17?,switched to low fan or high fan, same result.
Towels had holes in size of dinner plate, had to show pictures to reception so they would change, no shower curtain on arrival?
Breakfast was freshly cooked for you, plus had buffet on with a few more choices.
Good value for a 3 to 4 star hotel, would use again if I stopped over in Bangkok.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Located between Asoke (Sukhumvit MRT) and Phrom Phong BTS Sukhumvit Road.

Cost was about 1200 baht per night including a reasonable breakfast. Pool about 15m suitable for laps.

Room reasonable size, clean and functional. Disappointment was housekeeping with no attention to detail; ended up with 4 toilet rolls over several days and no hand towels or top up toiletries. Offered feedback to staff at reception; was dismissive.

I would stay again at the same price.

Located easy walking distance to Emporium and Terminal 21 for shopping. Easy walk to Soi's 22, 11, 4, Cowboy if you want the night life.

BTS / MRT are about 10 min walk away so can easily access many parts of the city.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL to anyone. We liked this hotel at the first time after one night passed. We had a nightmare here. My BF left some money to surprise me in the wallet which he gave me as he wanted to celebrate his BD here. But I didn't know that because I didn't check it.
After that he tried to ask me about the money then he realized that I didn't check and saw the money yet so he checked in the wallet again and found that some banknotes were stolen. I know it is our fault that we left some money in the wallet because he wanted to surprise me.But It is also not right that someone can steal money in our room that we stayed. How can we trust that this hotel is safe?
After my BF found out and asked me about the money. He was talking to the receptionist and he helped nothing. He called to the housekeeping. He asked them do they have my BF's money. And yes, No one said they have it. Then he just told my BF to check the CCTV and informed him that no one got into the room except the maid and the guests.His answer make me curious, What if the maid stole the money, will she show it to the CCTV? They don't have the CCTV inside the room. So it means no proof. My BF wanted him to make a call to the Police but he said you can make a call, press 911 from the phone in your room.
Is this how the hotel staffs treat your guests? when they have the problem? All I can say is this is really bad service and the staffs in this hotel has a bad service mind.Also the resolution is not helpful for the guests when something bad happened in your hotel. After I tried to talk with the manager, the answer is he isn't here. The day after also tried to contact again, the answer is today is holiday and he isn't here. When we asked for his phone number, the receptionist said he doesn't have his private number. and when it isn't on the weekends or holiday. I also tried to call and talked to him but all the answer is the same. the manager is not here. I just want to see how you can resolve this problem and this is show how you figure it out and service to your customer.

Room tip: Don't leave money in your room. Be aware of the maid in this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I really regret my decision that I decided to take this hotel.
At first it seemed quite nice although the facilities aren't neo anymore.

The big disaster started after I checked a wallet I stored there where I had some Euro banknotes and local banknotes inside.
From each banknote 1 was missing like I won't recognize it.
Whatever I confronted the receptionist with it and what did he?
Calling the 2 housekeeping girls and all them if the have my money.
So what was their answer? Exactly. No need to explain further.
Then he said he gonna check cctv. I asked what that should help but anyway so what you think it's necessary.

After he came back his answer was: there's just you and the housekeeping who entered the room.
Wow. Brilliant investigation.

Ok I shorten it up now.
He said can go to police and that's it.
Hotel manager is back on Monday (It was Friday afternoon)
I asked him for calling the manager he said no number of him.

So. What is the summary?
As long as you're the lovely guest they treat you well.
But once you have a bigger problem they leave you alone and slip any further service to do something for you.