See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We are started our trip to Thailand in this guest house and it was much more than we expected. The price was very reasonable considering the location and standard of accommodation. But what topped it off was the service. Whenever we returned to the guest house during the day, we were met by the staff and offered either a chilled fruit juice, ice-cream or fresh fruit. They went out of their way to secure us taxis or tuk tuks and made sure to negociate good prices so we wouldn't be scammed. Later on our trip around Thailand we treated ourselves to 4* accommodation but were extremely disappointed, nothing came close to the quality of service we received at Baan Boran!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 2 nights and it was very pleasant, our room was clean and tidy, aircon worked and the staff were extremely helpful with booking taxis and translating for us... We would differently stay here again! Family friendly as well if your traveling with kids! 10 min walk to KOH SAN!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2013

After debating where to stay in Bangkok this time round (4th time back) i am so glad i picked the Baan Boran. Lovely room, really clean and great location literally a five minute walk to the khao San. The staff are what make this place, yes there english isnt great but they will go over and beyond for you, free drinks, fruit and even carried our bags up to our room such lovely girls! Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank travellingbarbie
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We stayed here with my boyfriend for three nights during our holiday. Staff was very friendly and nice, their English was poor, but they were trying to understad and made a lot of things extra for us - like, they gave us free fruits, free drinks etc. I recommend to bring anti- mosquitos electric plug, beacuse room was full ot them. Great thing about place is - it extremly quiet. It is close to Khao San road, in a walking distance, but faar away from noise, what is great it crazy Bangkok :) It´s also close to all monuments and historical buildings. Strange thing is a shower in the room - if u travel with friend or father, I am sure u will wait outside of the room until they finish their showering :D u will see... but anyway.. I recommend! Great value. And I almost forgot - staff are little girls, they will clean your room like u even cannot imagine - I was shocked! It´s little bit wierd for western people, but it´s their culture.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ksebea
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My daughter and I stayed here last November and thought it well situated and clean with extremely helpful staff. It is true the road it is situated in is not the easiest to find but it is an ideal base for sight seeing.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family