Open today: 10:30 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Impeccable care and craft

My parents opened their own women’s apparel retail store many years ago in a small college town in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
O6401SLgaryd
Raja's Service ++++

27 yrs as a customer, Raja's continues to execute their great service, value & quality. Thank you... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kelly C
Bangkok, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from USD 73.83
from USD 11.78
from USD 53.08
from USD 51.80
1,060 results
All reviews final product bespoke suit fit perfectly tailor shop these guys reasonable price bobby dane rajas suits measurements material pants quality jacket clothes gulati
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

I have been there about a year ago, I have one of the best custom experience at Raja's they have best employees who deal us with patience.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank utilitykilt
Reviewed 7 May 2019

It is very easy to understand why Raja's Fashions has been around for so long. Quality with a top class service, is the only description I can think of.

1  Thank K2157GWpaulc
Reviewed 7 May 2019

I cannot say enough how incredible of an experience it was at Raja's Fashions. It's a family business that really delivers on 5-star quality service. I wouldn't think to go anywhere else after how amazing they treat you and their insane attention to detail. They have a passion and attention to detail unlike I have ever seen. The entire family is beyond kind and very skilled at what they do. I ordered my first custom suit, two shirts, and a tie and they all turned out amazing and fit perfectly. I can't wait to order more one day soon! There are multiple fittings so they can make sure it fits you like a glove which I really liked. Make sure to give herself at least 3 days for the fittings. They greet you with complimentary drinks and they remember you after the first time and treat you like family. I will be recommending Raja's Fashions to everyone I know. Only the best!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 4 May 2019

Recommended by a friend and did not disappoint. True professionals working to make you feel like a part of the family. They were great to welcome you and help you find what is good for you. The services are best in class and even went above and beyond to ship to my hotel when I had tight flight timelines. Highly recommend to anyone looking for quality and great service. Thanks Bobbie and team you all are the best!!

2  Thank Ivorycat1
Reviewed 3 May 2019

I did my quick little research before deciding to get my first suit in Bkk made at Rajas and I was proved more than just right. Walked in on Monday morning and walked out with the suit+4 shirts Tuesday evening on my way to the airport! Military clock precision I say by packing in 2 trials inbetween!! Fine family running the show with Bobby his sister and son Dev looking after every detail taking turns to ensure you aren't left unattended at any point while in the store. Just go for it! Under promise and over deliver in the words of Bobby. Experienced it to the last detail.

1  Thank AnkkitHyd