“Highly recommend”
Review of Empire Tailors

Empire Tailors
Ranked #6 of 577 Shopping in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My boss and I were recently on a quick business trip to Bangkok and he had been recommended Empire Tailors by a friend. We only had limited time but the team delivered the highest quality of service, product and turnaround.

Sunny and his team were extremely professional from the moment we walked in right through to the follow up email a week after returning home with the goods. Running to a tight schedule, they accommodated two fittings and had the suits delivered to the hotel the night before we had to leave - all within three days. The guidance on fabric and linings was extremely helpful. Can't recommend highly enough.

All reviews
"whole process"
"these guys"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is my fifth visit to Sunny’s wonderful shop. I had promised myself to cut back on my purchases; I already have 21 suits from him. But no Sport coats!
Anyway, purchased 8 outfits, including 5 sport coats! And it was all nmy choice, no arm twisting by Sunny or his staff.
As always, excellent workmanship and the best Italian woolens and Thai silks.
I thought I was slowing down, but now realize I need to work more, just to show my purchases off!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I've tried three or four of the other famous tailors in Bangkok and Empire is the best. The shop and fabrics are some of the nicest but maybe more importantly their service and fit is the best. They are more aware of current trends and fashions. They can make classic fit suits. But they are even better at modern and slimmer fitting sports coats.

To put a fine point on the service: on my last trip to BKK, I order more a few shirts and a couple of sports coats. When I got back home to the US, I realized that I didn't like the color of the stitching. I emailed Sunny and he said he would handle it. Within less than a week, I received two new shirts, same fit, different stitching.

1  Thank Kenneth L
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Bangkok for a couple of days before touring Koh Samui and other locations in Thailand.
Sunny’s tailors is near the Landmark hotel and is a high quality reliable and very efficient business
I had bought a favourite work shirt and they copied it precisely and made some improvements too within 48 hours
Whilst there I saw a bright jacket I knew and English friend would love so put them in touch by phone and they duplicated his measurements and I took it back home where it fitted like a glove !
In February friends were visiting Bangkok and I asked them if they could make me some more shirts they had all my measurements and nothing was a problem so I bought three more in different colours which again were perfect
A great business with good people and superb quality

1  Thank DGYSY