I just returned home from Bangkok today after staying 6 nights(9 Aug-15 Aug) as a solo traveler. It was a pleasant and comfortable staying at Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe,
within walking distance to The Grand Palace, Wat Pho, National Museum, Khao San Road, Flower Market, N9(Tha Chang Pier) tourist boat station alongside of Chao Phraya River and
other historical sites. Especially I enjoyed Thai's common simple life with a vivid dietary habits to go to the local morning market(05~12 am) just 5 minutes walking distance during the stay.
Easy access to the center of BKK(Siam Center, bus fare is THB 14) by the airconditioned bus #48 from B&B.
For the Suvarnabhumi airport, to take the bus #48 to Siam Center(bus fare THB 14), to take sky train to N2(Phaya Thai, fare THB 22), and take Intercity train to Suvarnabhumi Airport(fare THB 45). Total time required 1 hour and 45 minutes including waiting the bus. vs total cost
THB 81 to the airport from the hotel.
The hotel staffs are very much attentive, friendly, helpful. The room is a quiet, a spacious, cleaness, comfy bed, cleaned bathroom, cleaning the room and changing the towel every day, 2 bottles of water and 3 packs of small snack supply daily and the food is a reasonably good.
Overall, I was more than Happy for the relaxation to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok