Rooms are clean, comfortable, spacious and nicely decorated. The common area with koi pond offers a lovely respite from the craziness of the city.Wifi worked well in all the rooms I stayed. Service was fantastic: someone carries your bags up and they really go out of their way to answer questions and help when needed. We arrived during Tet holiday and there were no taxis around. One female staff member ran two blocks away to flag a taxi down. That is above and beyond! I loved the location- it's in a real neighborhood with lots of local food options (from street food to real foodie destinations). I stayed in Sukhumvit during one stay in Thailand and this was so much better. Lots of cafes with free wifi (wifi has gone away in Sukhumvit and it never worked in the few places offering it), you get to see local life (there's a very non-touristy market a block a way from 5 am-10 am), kids going to school, families living their life and it's close to the train station, China town and walking distance to major tourist attractions. BTS is about a 15 minute taxi ride away in light traffic. If it's important to you to be in the modern part of Bangkok, stay in a different part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe