2,755 results
All reviews wxyz bar urban room crave restaurant tuk tuk funky hotel spg member bars and restaurants nana bts station four points night life w hotel coffee machine high floor street food rooftop pool early check sukhumvit
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I stayed at Aloft Bangkok for 3 days recently. From start to finish I was very impressed with both the staff and the facilities. I arrived at 11am and was given a room straight away. Check in was quick and easy. The room was everything I expected and after paying for 2 nights and getting a 3rd night free, represented great value for money. The rooms are very modern and comfortable.
The Soi 11 location is fantastic with an array of clubs, bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
Rosabieng is a great thai restaurant 2 mins away which has a tranquil beer garden and the food is decent. Bed Supperclub is across the road and there is both a german and australian pub if you want a rest from thai food. The infamous Nana bar strip is a short walk away. Nana skytrain station is also only a short walk away.
Overall this is a great hotel in a great location and I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Make a booking for dinner at Bed Supperclub across the road. Its pricey for Thailand but well worth it.
1  Thank Alec1981
Reviewed 20 April 2012

If you are in bangkok for 1 night or 1 week this is the must hotel to stay at .

We stayed at Aloft for 2 nights and i could not ask for better free wifi half price drinks on a 4 hour happy hour we will be back aloft.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Seriously, we couldn't ask for more! the location is perfect, right by the metro! the staff? second to none!!!! Ask for Didi at the bar, you'll get a MIND BLOWING molecular drink that looks like something out of a science fair project, but DELISH! This is my second time visiting, and DEF can't wait to make it a third time. The pool? omg -- SICK! loved it!

THANK YOU, ALOFT!

Room tip: When getting out of the airport, ask for a metered taxi ... they're much cheaper, around 500 baht instead of 750
2  Thank LiriaG03
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed here for one night on our arrival and departure date from Bangkok as we used the city for our central point to explore Laos and other areas. We booked the hotel as it was in an excellent location on Soi 11 and the price was right - $70 per night. I was not expecting much, but when I arrived, the place is fantastic. The place is brand new, very cool with a modern feel, great staff and a great restaurant on the 8th floor with excellent views and a good spot for a pre or post night on the town. It looks like there might have been a couple of bad reviews when they first opened, but this has to be a four or five star from everyone. The complaints I saw are the small room and proximity to adjacent buildings. My thought on those two are as follows: I would rather have a clean small room with a great layout versus a large/cold room that has a bad layout. And (2)...come on, you are staying on Soi 11, there are a lot of buildings on the road because it is one of the best Soi's in Bangkok with a great selection of restaurants and bars.

My wife and I like the place so much that we booked it the second night for the return trip back to the USA. We only originally booked for the first night in town, but added the second, the minute we left.

A word of caution, it might be better suited to couples/singles as opposed to families with kids. My wife and I would bring our kids here (if we had kids), but I could see why some might look for a bigger room.

Room tip: Try to get a higher floor. This is pretty much true throughout all of Bangkok.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Just back from a trip to Bangkok with my infant baby and husband. We stayed at Aloft throughout after making the reservation via the website. What attracted me to it is the link to Starwood. Always excellent services. Location wise was perfect as it was near a train station which makes it convenient to go round the city. It covers all the basics at top notch quality. Thank you for the hospitality especially the concierges and doormen.