Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11
USD 101
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 235
USD 158
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 553
The Peninsula
2,631 results
All reviewswxyz barbed suppercluburban roomcrave restauranttuk tukfunky hotelspg memberbars and restaurantsnana bts stationfour pointsnight lifew hotelcoffee machinehigh floorstreet foodrooftop poolearly check
Reviewed 26 February 2012

This new modern hotel is great for a visit to Bangkok. The rooms are modern and spacious, location is very good and many bars and restaurants on your door step. Cocktails are amazing in the XYZ bar. Have already booked for our next visit in December.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Guest Relation M
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights and was wowed by the hotel and service. Everyone who works here is attentive and so pleasant an not pushy at all.

The hotel is located in a great part of Bangkok-about 10 min walk to public transport and 10 min to the awesome Terminal 21 mall. At night theres tonnes of nightlife if youre into that and tonnes of street market shops.

The rooms are awesome with free wifi -we couldn't have stayed at a better place in Bangkok! I would give this hotel 6 stars!! I will be spreading the word about this place to my friends and family! Thanks aloft for making our trip so much more enjoyable!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank 11daisy11
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The hotel is new and the service is excellent. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It was an excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I've stayed at almost every five star hotel in Bangkok and this hotel is way better than all of them together. That is obviously if you are young and like modern rooms, nightlife and excellent service where you are actually able to chat with the staff. I see some people are complaining about checkin times, I stayed there for about 3-4 hours as my flight was leaving back home early in the morning. At the reception the staff named 'Nan' took care of my checkin and she did it great and fast, she was very helpful and friendly too!

As I only stayed for a short time I didnt get to experience everything but all I can recommend is stay away from the roomservice food, it wasnt that good, my club sandwiches were cold and my mojito tasted like they had put pure gin in it without mixing it with any sugar. Not cool!

Rooms were very clean and modern, they had free high speed internet faster than most other hotels I stayed at. It was close to the nightclub Bed supperclub, although im not that much of a fan of that one, as it's more of a chill club. Overall my experience were great even if I only stayed there for a short time. I would also like to thank the guy who got a taxi for me, had a chat with him, didn't get his name though but a real friendly guy. Not as boring and 'professional' as most other "fine" hotels.

Room Tip: I heard the suites were great.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Pokerstah
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I usually stay in Erawan/Siam Square area but wanted to try something different. The hotel's location is fine, though not great. It's close to a couple of famous nightclubs. The rooms are nice, packed with great amenities. The area of improvement is the cleanliness of the rooms. My coffeemaker was dirty and had a used pod from the previous guest. The housekeeping staff should have paid attention to this. Would I stay here again? With all the great hotel choices in Bangkok probably not, but overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DeltaNYC
AloftBangkok, Management Team at Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Hello DeltaNYC!

Thank you very much for the review & we have to apologize to the coffee maker's cleanliness. We'll pass this issue to the housekeeping team and make sure that every room will be cleaned before arrival of any guest.

Hope Aloft Bangkok could service you again in the future :)