Bangkok Urban Adventures
Book In Advance
Tours from Bangkok Urban Adventures tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bangkok Urban Adventures
from USD 65.30
from USD 69.60
from USD 88.80
More Info
All reviews tuk tuk tour flower market our tour guide river tour grand palace long tail boat local guide nouvo city hotel wat pho golden mount chinatown food tour great tour small group experienced guide great insight wealth of knowledge markets tour
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I took this tour on our first day in Bangkok and it was amazing! Tung was our guide and she was amazing ! She accommodated my husband's seafood allergy. Tung met us at a local hotel and then we walked the streets of Bangkok and Tung would take us to places that offered dishes that we haven't had before !

She was knowledgeable, attentive and really expanded our Thai food experience! Without this tour, we would not have tried 90% of the food we had !! We also got to see a local market !

If you are in Bangkok and want to experience local street food definitely use this group and request Tung!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had Pam as our guide and she was wonderful. Very personal, very kind and caring as well funny and joy to be around. The food was wonderful and was lots of it. I loved the tour. We went to beautiful flower market and Pam bought me the flower I fell in love with.
This tour is a must if you are a foodie and if you enjoy exploring places locals, where love to go.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I had a great time on the Tuk Tuk Experience tour! Going from place to place in a tuk tuk was so much fun. Our guide Pat was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure the trip was everything I had hoped it would be! I would definitely recommend this tour!! Urban Adventure tours are the best!! This was my third and I plan to do many more as I travel.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

this trip was perfect. we visited a selection of fabulous places giving us a taste of Bangkok in a short period of time. Wat po is amazing and the temple on the mount was one of the best temples i have ever seen, and i have visited a fair few. Our guide was knowledge and charming and went out of her way to help us with the rest of our day. i cant recommend this tour enough as any one who knows Bangkok will know how incredibly difficult this would be to do on your own. Thank you for a great day.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I had a wonderful time on the Railway & Floating Market tour through Urban Adventures: Bangkok The Itinerary & guide were both fantastic.

The tour started at 6 am with pickup at Nouvo City Hotel. The tour guide, Pae-Pae was prompt & cheerful (great positive energy) & after picking up the other traveler from her hotel, we made the 1 hour trip to the railway market. Along the way, she provided us bottled water & shared with us her EXTENSIVE knowledge of Thailand. She answered our questions & I loved that she set expectations for the day (our schedule, what we’d see & do & she explained Thai culture/customs so that we were sure to respect people as we explored the markets).

Once we arrived to the Railway Market, our 1st site. We witnessed the train coming through…which was TOO COOL & then Pae-Pae walked us through the market & explained the local’s daily routine. We stopped at many stalls & just took in the vibe. I loved the we stopped at a coconut pudding vendor & got to try out the treat… YUM-MY!!

We next made our way to a coconut plantation & learned how ENTIRE tree is used to make everything from household products to sweets! Pae-Pae’s tour through the plantation was educational, interactive, & FUN!

Our last stop was the Floating Market, via a longtail boat. It was neat to travel on the water & there LOTS of photo opportunities. Once we arrived to the market, Pae-Pae gave us tips on negotiating & then we had plenty of free time to shop & grab a bite to eat. SIDENOTE: thanks to Pae-Pae’s advice, I was able to negotiate some great deals for some things on my souvenir wish list.

Afterwards, I was returned to the Nouvo City hotel. I like that the tour enabled us to see the off-the-beaten path parts of Thailand & that it was educational. Pae-Pae’s professionalism & passion for the Thai culture is refreshing & made the tour even better!! I highly recommend this tour & Urban Adventures. I’ve always been happy with the experiences that I’ve had & I’ve left wanting to go home & learn even more about the places I visited.

1  Thank MariTheButterfly