“Tuk Tuk City Tour a Fine Introduction to Bangkok ...”

Bangkok Urban Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 72.30*
and up
Beyond Bangkok Market Adventure - Railway and...
Ranked #40 of 258 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Bangkok Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Bangkok. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Bangkok. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was pleased to learn about Bangkok and Thailand, not just about the temples and monuments we visited, but also its culture, history and traditions. I was also interested to acquire a basic knowledge of Buddhism. Overall, the visits, organisation and timings were just right. The tour was made all the more enjoyable by our guide, Patrick, who was attentive, witty and well informed. Thank you for a memorable morning.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"markets tour"
"background information"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I took this tour on our first day in Bangkok and it was amazing! Tung was our guide and she was amazing ! She accommodated my husband's seafood allergy. Tung met us at a local hotel and then we walked the streets of Bangkok and Tung would take us to places that offered dishes that we haven't had before !

She was knowledgeable, attentive and really expanded our Thai food experience! Without this tour, we would not have tried 90% of the food we had !! We also got to see a local market !

If you are in Bangkok and want to experience local street food definitely use this group and request Tung!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had Pam as our guide and she was wonderful. Very personal, very kind and caring as well funny and joy to be around. The food was wonderful and was lots of it. I loved the tour. We went to beautiful flower market and Pam bought me the flower I fell in love with.
This tour is a must if you are a foodie and if you enjoy exploring places locals, where love to go.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I had a great time on the Tuk Tuk Experience tour! Going from place to place in a tuk tuk was so much fun. Our guide Pat was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure the trip was everything I had hoped it would be! I would definitely recommend this tour!! Urban Adventure tours are the best!! This was my third and I plan to do many more as I travel.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 February 2018

this trip was perfect. we visited a selection of fabulous places giving us a taste of Bangkok in a short period of time. Wat po is amazing and the temple on the mount was one of the best temples i have ever seen, and i have visited a fair few. Our guide was knowledge and charming and went out of her way to help us with the rest of our day. i cant recommend this tour enough as any one who knows Bangkok will know how incredibly difficult this would be to do on your own. Thank you for a great day.