USD 196
USD 154
USD 105
USD 79
Agoda.com
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 152
USD 120
Hotels.com
USD 145
USD 113
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

USD 232
USD 175
USD 167
USD 161
Priceline
2,526 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumfour seasonspersonal butlerdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelgrand hyattsiam paragonbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very well located , connected to the sky train. Amazing staff superb Hospitality and the Butler service is commendable. Front desk and Concierge always ready to help. Continental Breakfast has a huge spread.

Room Tip: Large rooms with Butler service
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank AshishKumarBagla
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear AshishKumarBagla,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience received from The St. Regis Bangkok.

I sincerely hope that you had a great time during your trip to Bangkok. I am delighted to learn you had appreciated every aspect of your stay with us and that our staff’s service has been helpful.

Once again, thank you for selecting us as your preferred accommodation in Bangkok. My team and I here at The St. Regis Bangkok are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very nice room I had, very big and cozy. The hotel facilities are all very nice, the gym, spa and restaurants, good location in the heart of the city easy access to mrt, wonderful service by their staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
8  Thank shamshulbahari

Dear shamshulbahari,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the experience you had at The St. Regis Bangkok.

It gives me great pleasure to hear my team and I have managed to exceed your expectations in terms of hotel location, exceptional services as well as our luxury facilities and restaurants.

In the meantime, we remain hopeful you will get to stay with us again in not so distant future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I LOVE IT ! Exceptional service! Lots of food options in breakfast buffet. Beautiful pool with top amenities (massage) ! We got upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was awesome . The staff is really friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank PatrickHarley

Dear PatrickHarley,

Please allow me to thank you for all the words of praise expressed in your review you kindly shared with fellow travelers!

It is our constant task to ensure our guests leave with lasting, valuable memories, and it seems like we have just accomplished that during your stay with us!

Thank you for complimenting our spacious suite and and also the friendly smiles of our staff. My team and I are sincerely looking forward to pampering you on your next visit to the City of Angels!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved every minute at the hotel. The staff was so polite and helpful. The room was spacious, the breakfast just outstanding. We definitely come back to this place when we are in Bangkok. Only (minor) letdown was the very poor TV reception.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank baud79

Dear baud79,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for sharing your valuable opinion with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

I would also like to thank you for your praising words about our rooms as well as extensive breakfast variety. Also, I am delighted to hear that you found our service to be helpful!

Please contact us the next time you will be visiting “The City of Angels” as we would be thrilled to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff here really do go over and out of their way to ensure the stay is pleasant. I would come back to staff volunteering to carry my shopping bags, in the room; eye make up remover pads (!!!), glass cloth cleaners, fruits on the table. Our butler, Att, was most polite and attentive. Everything was just perfect.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Emily M
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Emily M,

Allow me to thank you for all the kind words of support – it is comments like these that validate our cause and efforts directed towards creating memorable stays for our guests.

As a hotel we strive to create memories for our guests that are everlasting. Your feedback about your stay is very much appreciated and please be ensured that your kind compliments to your Butler, Att, has been shared with every associate.

We are looking forward to having you back with us, and getting the opportunity to pamper you once again.