2,712 results
All reviews butler service elemis spa metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant royal sports club bts station spg platinum personal butler four seasons direct access erawan shrine concierge team grand hyatt central world siam paragon breakfast buffet
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very well located , connected to the sky train. Amazing staff superb Hospitality and the Butler service is commendable. Front desk and Concierge always ready to help. Continental Breakfast has a huge spread.

Room tip: Large rooms with Butler service
Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank AshishKumarBagla
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear AshishKumarBagla,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience received from The St. Regis Bangkok.

I sincerely hope that you had a great time during your trip to Bangkok. I am delighted to learn you had appreciated every aspect of your stay with us and that our staff’s service has been helpful.

Once again, thank you for selecting us as your preferred accommodation in Bangkok. My team and I here at The St. Regis Bangkok are looking forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very nice room I had, very big and cozy. The hotel facilities are all very nice, the gym, spa and restaurants, good location in the heart of the city easy access to mrt, wonderful service by their staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank shamshulbahari

Dear shamshulbahari,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the experience you had at The St. Regis Bangkok.

It gives me great pleasure to hear my team and I have managed to exceed your expectations in terms of hotel location, exceptional services as well as our luxury facilities and restaurants.

In the meantime, we remain hopeful you will get to stay with us again in not so distant future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I LOVE IT ! Exceptional service! Lots of food options in breakfast buffet. Beautiful pool with top amenities (massage) ! We got upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was awesome . The staff is really friendly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank PatrickHarley

Dear PatrickHarley,

Please allow me to thank you for all the words of praise expressed in your review you kindly shared with fellow travelers!

It is our constant task to ensure our guests leave with lasting, valuable memories, and it seems like we have just accomplished that during your stay with us!

Thank you for complimenting our spacious suite and and also the friendly smiles of our staff. My team and I are sincerely looking forward to pampering you on your next visit to the City of Angels!

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We loved every minute at the hotel. The staff was so polite and helpful. The room was spacious, the breakfast just outstanding. We definitely come back to this place when we are in Bangkok. Only (minor) letdown was the very poor TV reception.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank baud79

Dear baud79,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind words and for sharing your valuable opinion with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

I would also like to thank you for your praising words about our rooms as well as extensive breakfast variety. Also, I am delighted to hear that you found our service to be helpful!

Please contact us the next time you will be visiting “The City of Angels” as we would be thrilled to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff here really do go over and out of their way to ensure the stay is pleasant. I would come back to staff volunteering to carry my shopping bags, in the room; eye make up remover pads (!!!), glass cloth cleaners, fruits on the table. Our butler, Att, was most polite and attentive. Everything was just perfect.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Emily M
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Emily M,

Allow me to thank you for all the kind words of support – it is comments like these that validate our cause and efforts directed towards creating memorable stays for our guests.

As a hotel we strive to create memories for our guests that are everlasting. Your feedback about your stay is very much appreciated and please be ensured that your kind compliments to your Butler, Att, has been shared with every associate.

We are looking forward to having you back with us, and getting the opportunity to pamper you once again.