2,606 results
All reviews butler service elemis spa metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant royal sports club bts station spg platinum four seasons personal butler direct access erawan shrine turn down service luxurious hotel siam paragon grand hyatt breakfast buffet
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Situated right next to a sky train station and very close to great shops and food 1 or 2 stops away (but you could walk it if you wanted to). Hotel was clean and modern and the staff were incredibly friendly and professional. The room was well equipped and had a lovely large bath to soak in although the bath crystals could be improved. The view over the CBD of Bangkok was a nice bonus too!
The breakfast buffet was extensive with a good variety of foods including local Thai, Chinese, continental, pastries, and traditional options as well as a-la-carte options (all included in the price). They also had one of the BEST virgin bloody mary's I've had in Asia on offer as one of the drink options.
As someone who had previously had a very bad experience in Thailand at another chain of hotel, this was a wonderful surprise that restored my faith in the friendly and welcoming nature of the Thai people and their incredible country. I would definitely return and absolutely recommend this as a great place to stay while in Bangkok.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank LisamareeinHK
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear LisamareeinHK,

Thank you for your very kind words about your recent stay with us here at The St. Regis Bangkok, as well as for sharing them here on TripAdvisor!

I am delighted to hear that our bespoke service as well as the rest of our team’s hospitality has met and went beyond expectations. We are always working hard on being uncompromising and personalized in what we do for our guests and I am very happy to learn that we succeeded. Furthermore, it is a pleasure learning that you enjoyed our breakfast selections we had exclusively prepared.

Thank you for placing your trust in our hospitality! I wish to have the chance to welcome you back to The Best Address in Bangkok very soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is well located, have all the facilities that you need for a perfect stay. There is a direct connection to the sky train and the restaurants are perfect. The staff is super friendly and make the difference. I really recommend this place if you want to relax and have a great experience in bangkok.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Lucas T

Dear Lucas T,

Allow me to thank you for sharing your more than satisfactory experience at The St. Regis Bangkok here on TripAdvisor.

It is a true delight to learn that your stay has been more than pleasurable from arrival to departure. I am so happy to hear that our bespoke butler services, the unique location of our hotel as well as the excellent food have met and went beyond your expectations.

Should you decide to travel to Bangkok again in the future, me and my team would be delighted to have the chance to welcoming you back to The Best Address in Bangkok again.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We went for the burgers and lobsters at the lounge on the first floor. The food came at very large amount for the price they charge us for 4 persons. The truffle fries was especially good. The staff were very polite and attentive, they even gave us a complimentary cake as it was one of our friend's birthday. Many thanks!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
8  Thank Jacky M
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Jacky M,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your flattering review full of kind words about your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok.

It is a great pleasure to learn of your satisfaction of the Burgers and Lobsters selections at The Lounge. Moreover, please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can assist you with, and we are all looking forward to welcome you back to The Best Address in hopefully a not so distant future!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Can I just start with "best hotel I have ever stayed in" and I've travelled a lot!
Staff = exceptional
Room = outstanding
Services = amazing
Location great

Truly I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
8  Thank Meanda

Dear Meanda,

Please allow me to extend my gratitude to yourself for taking the time to share your exceptional experience with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.

Your kind words mean the world to us, and we are all happy to hear your every aspect of your stay from staff, accommodation to services went beyond your expectations!

Thank you for relying on our hospitality, we are looking forward to welcoming you in not so distant future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Walk in this afternoon 4pm 25/9/17, with a reservation before hand, and was informed that there will be an electricity cut off. We were fine with that, but when we get to the place, there was maintenance work going on. It was so loud that it ruined the whole afternoon tea experience. We got out of there as fast as possible.

Decent thai afternoon tea set , but extremely poor service from the front of house team. WORST afternoon tea experience in bangkok. Dissapointed with the the way on how the service staffs and management handle the situation and complaints despite we were the only table in the lounge. Why we are not reassigned to a more quiet dining area, next to the lounge area?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tanweihong28
SRBKKTeam, Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear tanweihong28,

Despite being deeply saddened by your review, allow me to thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts on your recent experience here at The St. Regis Bangkok.

I truly do apologize for the fact that your afternoon tea experience was tarnished by the maintenance work that was being carried out to enhance our facilities at The St. Regis Bar. I would like to thank you for addressing this matter and please rest assured your feedback has been shared with my Director of Food and Beverage to ensure this similar situation will not reoccur in the future.

Please do let us know if and when you decide to visit us again, and I promise that we will make your stay utterly memorable.