2,607 results
All reviews butler service elemis spa metropolitan suite caroline astor suite viu restaurant royal sports club bts station spg platinum four seasons personal butler direct access erawan shrine turn down service luxurious hotel siam paragon grand hyatt breakfast buffet
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

In term of the hardware, the hotel has been well maintained and the facilities are all in good conditions (including the gym and the swimming pool). The room is clean, comfy and functional. Food at breakfast offers a fairly wide selection but can get very busy. We had to queue a while in order to get a table one morning.

The hotel is very well connected to their train system and within walking distance to the Lumpini Park and other sight seeing spots. I would be happy to stay at this hotel again when I next visit Bangkok.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank HoneyBeez
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Honeybee231,

Please allow me to convey mine and my team’s gratitude for your support to The St. Regis Bangkok, and once again, taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to hear we have accomplished our goal of delivering bespoke service and leaving you with a memorable, lasting experience you have had at our hotel, and are indeed looking forward to pampering you again. Should you require any arrangements or should there be anything we can do on your future visit to St. Regis Bangkok, I would be happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights, 3 adults & 2 kids in a corner twin connecting to a King.

Huge rooms. Excellent service. We were celebrating 2 birthdays & the hotel arranged balloons, rose petals and a cake.

View overlooking the turf club so no blockage.

Likes
1. Top service bar none

2. Location connected to Rachamdari BTS station

3. Buffet breakfast with Lobster omelette, foei gras burger, oyster shooters.

Dislikes
1. Shower alternates between hot and cold water.

2. Can't control aircon in both rooms. Stuck at 20C

3. No multi point adapter

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank japanlover1972

Dear japanlover1972,

I would like to thank you for leaving a feedback on your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok, your lovely words mean the world to us!

Allow me to first convey my best wishes on your birthdays, although it seems that my team has already succeeded in their goal of making it a memorable experience, which is what we, at The St. Regis Bangkok, constantly strive towards. It makes me delighted to hear you have not only appreciated our glorious rooms, magnificent view overlooking both Golf Course and Bangkok skyline, but also the bespoke, caring service provided by our signature Butler Service Desk.

Your comments have been shared with the rest of my team, who are grateful for the kind words expressed in your review and are looking forward to your return. Should you require any personal arrangements on your future visits to The St. Regis Bangkok, I would be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I stayed for 3 nights in a St Regis Suite. The room was large and modern. My butler was excellent and helped with all requests efficiently.

The hotel is in a prime location and the staff work hard to ensure and excellent stay.

Overall there is very little to fault. My one criticism which seems to have come up a few times is that there can be a language barrier at reception. A couple of hiccups occurred on check in as a result of this. Whilst I appreciate that being in Thailand, English is not their first language. That said this is a St. Regis. I would expect a number of staff to be fluent in several languages.

That said I will most definitely stay again. I think the hotel is very good value given the size, quality and location of the rooms.

Room Tip: Highly recommend suites with a golf course view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
11  Thank David C
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear David C,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to The St. Regis Bangkok and provide us your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

Indeed, we are much pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Your lovely comments have been shared with the team and we are very excited to look forward of your return while necessary training in terms of language will be arranged to better our communication with the guests accordingly.

Please do let us know should you plan to return to Thailand, it would be our pleasure to welcoming you back at the Best Address in Bangkok.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Professional Staff nice rooms clean amd comfortable ! Breakfast excellent can find a lot internazional breakfast ! EVERYTHING OK!
THE FITNESS ROOM FANTASTIC ALSO THE SAUNAS big and a beautiful swimmig pool out side You have to try!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank Paolo S
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear 69patatunia,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok with us and fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.

It delights me to hear you have enjoyed the smiles and bespoke service of our staff, as well as the fitness and sauna facilities.

Thank you for placing your trust in us, we remain hopeful we will get to pamper you on your future stays in Bangkok!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Initially I was planning to stay at another nearby five-star hotel, but I had stayed there before and thought I should try somewhere different. I had a great experience at the St. Regis Singapore in the past, so I decided to give the St. Regis Bangkok a try.

The St. Regis Bangkok did not disappoint. It actually exceeded my expectations.

The view from my room was breathtaking. I think I stayed in my room more than I should have! Breakfast was excellent. The property is connected via a footbridge to a BTS station, which is a few stops away from the major shopping areas. (With the traffic in Bangkok this is definitely a plus.) It is only about a 10-minute walk to the Erawan Shrine area.

I would like to mention Kris and his team at the front desk, Mita at the concierge, the manager / maitre d' at Zuma, and the housekeeping lady who made my room impeccable. They all made my stay delightful and memorable.

I shall return!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Royal Bangkok Sports Club
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
11  Thank rpa772

Dear rpa772,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your flattering review full of kind words about your previous stay, and for sharing your valued thoughts with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

As we want to deliver service beyond expectations and a memorable experience for all our guests, I am truly grateful to learn we have succeeded in providing you the exemplary service. I would like to thank you for your warm words about Kris, Mita as well as the rest of our team, please rest assured they have been passed on and appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to contact any at The St. Regis Bangkok if there is anything we can assist you with. We are looking forward to welcome you back home the next time you visit Bangkok.