“A good laugh but beware of the photo taking at the end”
Review of Mambo Cabaret Show

and up
Bangkok Mambo Cabaret Show Ticket
Ranked #24 of 44 Concerts & Shows in Bangkok
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This show was mainly aimed at chinese families with lots of chinese pop songs we didn’t know. That said my husband and I had a really good time. It was surprisingly innocent and family friendly in what is quite a depressingly seedy city at times. The show was a bit amateurish with no one singing live but it didn’t really matter as it was light hearted and funny. The drinks are really expensive. For me the only let down was the photo taking at the end. they try and sell you “tickets” for it advertising at 50 baht each. My husband actually wanted to pay this as he thought they deserved the support. Unfortunately the descend on you and death is the only escape once you make eye contact. It is actually 50 baht per person in the photo and they all pile in then become quite aggressive about insisting on money and we ended up paying 200 and felt extorted. It can be avoided if you are expecting it and just power through without making eye contact at the end!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The ladies were well dressed and trying to put on a show but unfortunately it was awkward over priced and boring.

We were supposed to go to the calypso Cabaret but I think the taxi driver was in on a ‘deal’.
$1000 baht each to get in and then the expectation of 100baht tip per photo at the end. I have a lovely bruise on the top of my arm from being grabbed and held until I gave a tip, which I refused, they then grabbed my 12 year old daughter who started crying. Terrible experience, please save yourself the grief and if you take children, keep them close when you leave.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Show was enjoyable, they did a great job but in the end when you take pictures with the dragqueens for 100 baht each, it was awful. They grab you as soon as you walk down the stairs and they beg for pictures, everything happens so fast!! It’s so easy to get ripped off, as they will yank your money as soon as they see it. They stole 800 baht and we only got 2 pictures, they kept harassing us and pulling us, we had to basically fight our way out of the crowd. I do not recommend this place, those dragqueens are crooks.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

surprising and silly all at the same time, the tongue-in-cheek show is sure to keep your eyes glued to the stage! For the full experience, upgrade to include a post-show dinner at a traditional

1  Thank nivatk
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great mix of comedy and Vegas-style Cabaret, performed by some beautiful lady-boys in stunning costumes. An hour-long show that wasn’t quite long enough. My boyfriend even got dragged up onto stage to take part in one of the numbers, which was a good laugh. We booked online through their website, but the promised “welcome drink” never materialized. And just be careful on your way out of the theatre. Have a few 100 baht notes ready. The performers are all waiting to take pics with you and they’re pretty insistent about being tipped. But don’t let that spoil your evening. It’s a fun night out. Mambo easily reached by taxi. We paid 75 baht each way from Lumpini Park. Show was on promotion at 650 baht each, for really good seats. Recommended.