“Great show!”

and up
Bangkok Mambo Cabaret Show Ticket
Ranked #24 of 44 Concerts & Shows in Bangkok
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Great mix of comedy and Vegas-style Cabaret, performed by some beautiful lady-boys in stunning costumes. An hour-long show that wasn’t quite long enough. My boyfriend even got dragged up onto stage to take part in one of the numbers, which was a good laugh. We booked online through their website, but the promised “welcome drink” never materialized. And just be careful on your way out of the theatre. Have a few 100 baht notes ready. The performers are all waiting to take pics with you and they’re pretty insistent about being tipped. But don’t let that spoil your evening. It’s a fun night out. Mambo easily reached by taxi. We paid 75 baht each way from Lumpini Park. Show was on promotion at 650 baht each, for really good seats. Recommended.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The show itself was okay nothing special lack of enthusiasm, but i understand as these ladyboys have to repeat their routine one after the other but.... as the show finished performers lined up outside at the stairs ( onlyway to get down from the stage) they were snatching my phone as one photo means 100baht to them i already shook my head twice to so many and 3 decided to pull my arms and one tried to pull my phone off me. My boyfriend was pulled back by 4.. was embarrassing and almost scary. Paid 1000baht each to get in wasnt the best i must say

3  Thank Vanessa T
Reviewed 18 June 2017

WOW!!!! Not in a good way... My wife and I took our grown up kids to see this ladyboy show. It started off good, nice old theatre, free soft drink with our 1000baht each VIP tickets, show was ok.. Some very rough ones up there. We were told we could get photos with the singers after the show. After the show because my son is gay he wanted some photos so I gave him about 8 or 9, 100baht notes. That's when we all got jumped, before I knew it I'd handed out all the small notes in my wallet, one very large drag had my leg, one hanging off my arm and two in my face trying to get the large notes out of my wallet, I look around my kids were yelled at aggressively that they owe money!!! It then got real... After paying this big dude in a wig another 100baht we got out of there.
VIP tickets 5000baht, Wife's about 1200baht, all the money from mydaughter & sons wallet 4500baht, me (inc. money I gave my son that all got ripped out of these hand) about 3000baht = 13700baht = $ 529-31 Aus. and funniest part, between all of us we only got 2 very poorly taken photos. DO NOT DO THIS !!!!!!!!

9  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 14 May 2017

It a bit out of the way, But a good show with pretty ladyboy, and songs. If you are going to have you photo taken have 100 baht notes ready, Don't expect change from 1000 baht note. Leave you hotel at least one hour before show to beat Bangkok traffic.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We went to the show and were affronted by mediocre dancing and mostly off sync lipsyncing. The costumes were lovely, though one girl had an unfortunate Janet Jackson moment at the end where one of her breasts slipped out of her costume. At the end, the performers all waited in the lobby to take pictures with people. At first I thought this was a nice touch until the first one demanded money for the photo and they all started grabbing me and pulling hard as I walked through, all wanting money for photos. They were much too aggressive.