Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We came as a group for a short weekend from Singapore.
This was the perfect place to stay in the city.

The rooms were very clean, and decent towels and bed linen were provided. The bathrooms were also well kept with good showers.
It is perfectly located in Bangkok, and not far to get to all the major hotspots.

The staff were incredibly helpful, and assisted us with booking trips, and sorting us out a minibus on the way to the airport.
The breakfast was excellent and great value and the fridge is well stocked with beers for a few cold ones after a long day out in the heat.

It was such a convenient and easy place to stay- i'll definitely be back here next time in Bangkok- thanks for a great stay

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel was a beautifully decorated hostel which was nice and quiet. It was nice if you are looking to go and relax while at the hostel. We definitely enjoyed the bit of time we spent here. We had a private room which was nicely decorated also and had AC that worked great. The private bathroom had a good size shower with good temp for the water. I had an issue with the towels. They smelled of humidity as if they were not washed correctly. You shower and dry off with a towel that smells just defeats the purpose. Also, the tv did have any channels available but for some reason had a dvd player that wasn’t connected. We were only in the room for short periods so that wasn’t bad either. The staff was great and they gave us a free breakfast voucher for the next morning that was very good also. Fyi - You are told to take off your shoes before going up the stairs where the rooms are located. I would take them with me to the room just for safe keeping and some peoples shoes stunk up the hall so I figured I figured I wouldn’t add to the smell. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hostel and would recommend it to a friend. They also made the recommendation of Thip Samai, a pad thai restaurant across the street that was great.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank MarioQuintero86
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The place is very good of those who are looking for a shabby chic type of hostel. They serve good food too. Niras hostel is good for travelers who wants to travel on foot to Wat Pho, Chinatown and the Giant Swing in Bangkok. I would definitely comeback.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank lizettezambrano
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in three hostels in Bangkok and niras was by far my favourite! The old school European coffee shop downstairs was a real gem and serve fab breakfasts (the lime ice tea is delicious) but the rooms upstairs are also lovely and while not that spacious are very clean with big lockers. It was the low season so it wasn't very busy but I still met some great fellow backpackers. The staff are really friendly and helpful and made me feel at home! Because my train was late in the day they let me store my luggage after checking out, saving a lot of hassle! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to be close to the sights, khao san road is 15 mins walk away and the 30 mins for the main temples and river.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Private room is small but is all that you need in a hostel. Shared bathrooms are modern and are cleaned daily. Staff is AMAZING. Close to many temples and the grand palace as well as Ko San Road. Great breakfast served all day!

Date of stay: September 2017