See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We all use our best photo in an online profile, right? And hotels do the same with their Agoda pages. Even with this in mind, what I got was not at all what I expected. Sure, it was an inexpensive room rate but what I was checked into was so different from the pictorial representation that I was quite set aback. There is a difference between showing your best side and being dishonest and I seriously believed I had been lied to. I had a step-in bath shower - which I hate. The room was facing Surawong Road and road noise was an issue. The hotel is currently under renovation - which is fine. Most hotels do this at some stage but a note when booking would be nice. The best thing that can be said about my experience was the location. It's easy to find, close enough to transport and restaurants, bars and shopping. However, I doubt I'll return.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank GetGav
Reviewed 9 May 2016

This hotel is located in Silom, a few steps from the Patpong Night Market. Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Average accommodation that seemed to attract more Asian businessmen than Western tourists. That was reflected in the breakfast buffet. The bathroom and room were very clean but the King bed had a very large gap between the two mattresses so it was not very comfortable. The a/c froze at night so the room was very hot. The hallway carpets were stained and smelled. I had a very good rate so feel like I received the value i paid. It's fine for a night or two.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated area
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Spoiledtravelguy
Reviewed 20 April 2016

everything r ok, room r ok, service r ok. but the air-cond not working well, and the staff not helping at all to solve the problem. Weather in Bangkok (April) r very hot and at the end i stay in a HOT air room :(

Room Tip: check the air-cond is that working well
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank myflashngo_ken
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I would not suggest this hotel to anyone. I booked a non smoking room, was given a key went to the room & it smelt like a wet ashtray. I went back to reception & asked for a room change as I had booked a non smoking room, I was told the entire hotel allows smoking & offered another room on the same floor which I declined due to the smell. I waited longer then was offered, quite reluctantly a room on another floor, which I accepted. The smell of smoke is minimal but I can still smell it through the air-con. The wifi reception in the room is bad, the bath/shower has a lot of mould & water runs our from under the bath, when the shower is on. A few years ago I liked this hotel, its gone downhill & I will not be good. The good comments to offer is the bed is large & hard, which I like & the location is handy.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Harem32
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I stopped here a couple months ago. . I usually go up market for hotels.. but travelling on my own so thought i would tone it down... but this hotel was fantastic a fraction of the price i usually pay and got the 1 bedroom suite... breakfast was great.. location was great .. local nightlife was fantastic and all the tourist attractions at hand.. just a taxi away
Clean room with balcony. . Even in my drunken stuper hungover .. sleeping where i fell... the cleaners were more then happy to clean around me.. ( not joking ) a nice tip left for them.. and you can bring company back with you ;-)
BRILLIANT HOTEL.. WELL RECOMMEND. .

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo