Lowest prices for your stay
USD 59
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Expedia.comUSD 57
Hotels.comUSD 57
CheapTicketsUSD 57
All reviews washer and dryer studio executive full kitchen spacious room foodland asoke floor terminal furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We booked the Column as the friends we travelled with had stayed here on previous occasions and suggested we stay here.

The hotel also houses offices, and residential rooms/apartments start from the 26th floor. The Long Table restaurant is located on the 25th.

The reception staff were friendly and we moved into adjoining one bedroom apartments on the 38th floor. The floor to ceiling windows in the huuuuge living room gave a panoramic view of Bangkok that was awesome. The bedroom was clean & okayish and so was the bathroom.

The living room though was quite extra ordinary with the kitchenette at one end, a small laundry room with washing machine and dryer and a wash basin & loo, the rest of the huge area made up of a dining table, a sofa and facing that, a large TV. Yes, we also had a small balcony with sliding doors that you could walk out to just to get some fresh air.

The adjoining building houses the foodland on the ground floor and a convenient 24 hour restaurant. Plenty of massage parlors along the street.

I liked the feeling of spaciousness when entering the apartment and the luxury of scattering your bags and its contents all over the floor without their getting in your way. It is like having a football field to yourself.

The hotel provided 2 bottles of drinking water and TWO sachets of coffeemate along with loads of coffee and tea everyday BUT would not provide more then 2 sachets of coffeemate. Very strange.

The rooms were cleaned every day and general house keeping was up to date. Room service is prompt and quite good.

Asok BTS is just a few minutes walk and you are then connected to sukhomvit if you want to visit the malls. Most other areas are easily accessible once you are at Asok.

Would certainly recommend it if you like the comforts and luxury without paying for a 5 star hotel.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bombaytraveller
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed here for business, could not have found a better place. Room service was great. The apartment itself was spacious, very clean and nicely decorated. When you stay for more than a week or so for work, it is also very handy to have a washingmachine and a dryer available.
Next door is a supermarket to get some fruit, yogurts, drinks, that kind of stuff. It's okay too for food, but I did not bother to cook and just ordered room service or went out for dinner with colleagues. Several food courts within walking distance and the famous Cabbages and Condoms restaurant is also a 5-10 minute walk away.
Staff is very friendly and I know the breakfast buffet is very limited, with the same selection everyday, but it will do for a quick breakfast and the coffee is very good.
Also, because for health reasons I cannot eat raw eggs, they fried me some eggs on request every morning as I had explained that the eggs they put out there (over easy, every day!), were not suitable for me.
So over all I think this is the perfect location for the business traveler!

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Conihor
Reviewed 17 March 2012

How should I start...... All I can say, it was all worth it!! I am just right next to heaven ;) breathtaking full glass panoramic view on each in every corners of my 2 Bedroom Suite! Counter staff was serving me perfectly! I am rather speechless.... Nonetheless it was all awesome!! Im booking my next stay once again...... Im simply In-Love on your place!!!

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank Ann H
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I have stayed here many times because I like the relaxed feeling of walking into my own apartment while visiting the occasional craziness of Bangkok. Let's understand, if you are looking for a 5-star resort with all of the amenities, several restaurants and the other offerings, than this is probably not the place for you.
However, if you like to feel as if you are walking into a spacious apartment with a living room, breakfast table, and 2 bathrooms, private kitchen, than this place is tough to beat. The Column is better known for the Longtable Restaurant on the 25th floor which is definitely one of the cooler bars in BKK. Breakfast is also provided here as well which is kind of cool to enjoy and relax here at all times of day. There is also a great inexpensive restaurant next door in Took Lae Dee at Foodland where you can also pick up any groceries you might want as well as a full pharmacy. There are also several other good restaurants nearby and several spas, while all being very close to the Asok BTS. It reminds me that being right in the heart of Sukhumvit with my own apartment is often a nice way to unwind. Despite knowing I can always stay somewhere considered nicer and fancier, I seem to usually end up here and always happy that I did.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank DavidP2012
Reviewed 27 February 2012

High Lights.
The room - Great Suite. Spacious - well appointed, kitchette, large sitting room/dining room, Great bedroom and very good bathroom

Staff - very friendly and helpfull.

Location - Everyhting you need is right there - and foodland next door