See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2018

When I arrived at the hotel, I was not expecting much as the rates were cheap for a hotel around this location and I got there early. Was informed that the room was not ready and that I could leave my bag there at the counter. When I got back to the hotel after 2pm, I was told that my room was ready. The elevator door did not close tightly, you could see a gap through the doors and you can literally count the floors going up.

Eventually after 2 floors up, I get to my room and the first thing that I experienced was that the air conditioning was not cold after I slotted in the keycard.i tried adjusting the temperature and the fan speed but it was still warm. I Went back down to the receptionist and told her that the air conditioning was not cold and she sent someone to check. I told her that they either fix it or change a room for me and I left for lunch. When I got back the air conditioning was fixed and the room was cold.

You can see that this boutique hotel has been renovated to make it more modern. The room was nice, there is a central control console that you can adjust the room lighting, air conditioning controls, to ask for the room to be made or to not be disturbed. Tea and coffee are standard along with towels and and standard bath accessories. The hair dryer was small it is located in a drawer at the dressing table. The flat screen TV was adequate and there was a fair selection of channels available. Don’t expect breakfast nor food as there is no restaurant in this hotel, but you can get food around every corner.

The hotel is well situated 10 minutes away from Terminal 21 shopping center. Food is abundant as there are plenty of food around if you know where to look or if you want somewhere cheap, Pier 21 is at the 5th floor of Terminal 21 that offers a wide choice of Thai street food selections. There are convenience and coffee shops around the hotel so getting necessities like snacks or water was not a problem.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Only after check in, the hotel receptionist advised me of ongoing construction noise next door. The noise was supposed to stop after three days. Constant jackhammer noise from early as 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Saturday. The noise is deafening, it vibrates thru what appears to be a shared wall. I tried ear plugs but not much help. It’s torture. After complaining couple of times, another hotel receptionist told me that the construction will go on for about three to four months but the noise level should be lessening. I may have to move to another hotel. Here at Paradiso from November 6 thru today November 12.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank 808Alan
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Very very small room, you check the rate online and they ask you more than you can find on the booking websites..air co too much noise
extra charge if you have guest...even for a few time..
Staff not smile, not friendly
Really believe me, you can easly find better around this place, for less money and bigger room !
I booked more than hundred hotels in Bkk, and this one is on the worst

Room tip: for make a good room choice ? change hotel
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Room is very clean.
Staff is kind.

Near by station,seven eleven and big shopping mall.

The point that I minded
The name of hotel was ZEN rooms on SKYSCANNER and EXPEDIA.
But It is PARADISO.

Without that point,everything is OK.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Its in the centre of Bangkok really convenient by Train or MRT can go everywhere . The room is very clean and neat, but the cheapest room can be too small . The people's are very nice and really helpful.

Room tip: You will what you are paying for.
Date of stay: July 2018