“So Relaxing”
Review of Oasis Spa Bangkok

Oasis Spa Bangkok
Ranked #10 of 427 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Bangkok provides the ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE with treatments created by combining the best ancient Thai techniques and herbal secrets with advanced discoveries in beauty and wellness. Set like a jewel in the heart of Bangkok, this luxury spa has a distinctive Thai atmosphere where clients enjoy superior Lanna-style service without unnecessary formality. You leave the cares of a busy world far behind (without leaving downtown) when you enter the serenity of this Secret Garden whose primordial trees watched skyscrapers being built. At the end of the pathway, you will find a colonial building housing your private villa treatment room with waterfall and gracious professional service. Spend an hour or half-a-day and enjoy a renewal that your body will relish for a lifetime.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Harlingen, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“So Relaxing”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

It is worth every penny to get pampered. My wife, our friend, and I went to the Oasis Spa in Bangkok. Talk about relaxing! The smells and sound automatically put in in a peaceful place. Couple that with the wonderful staff, the small details such as flowers, showers, and tea--well you have a little slice of heaven tucked away in an unassuming neighborhood! Every vacation should have a moment of zen and this was it for us!

Visited October 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The worst spa experience in my life”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

An empty room with just 2 beds, no scene and no music, no bathroom but were asked to take shower in an open area (one control stand with 2 shower heads for a couple to shower together!!!) The so called "therapists" just put and spread the oil on our body and not massage. To end up the spa, it was their so called "facial", the woman put small pieces of paper to fill up our face, the feeling just puzzle your face with left over mask (cut out from guest with small face), of course there was no massage. Then the last thing was to wake you up with an ice cold towel, put on the neck. My god, that's totally unacceptable.

No wonder they requested the guests to pay the whole bill before taking the service, otherwise, I don't think people will stay there and especially we, a group of 4 persons were in two different rooms which we cann't communicate with each other. It's so embrassing and such a shame to bring my friends there to try their 1st spa experience. Really cannot understand why and how can the magazines could recommend this spa to tourists, it is such a big shame to the famous Thai massage professionalism.

Visited September 2011
5 Thank Bobo009
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

It's nice place to visit. Excellent with Thai massage, it's nice place for relaxing. The price is good

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Carry_prins
Dubai
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“They stood me up, so gutted!”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

After a very nice experience at Oasis Spa in Chiang Mai I decided to have go at Bkk.

Although they offer pick up service and my hotel wasn't really that far away, they 'advised' me to take tge BTS. I asked them to pick me up from there, which they never did.

It was raining cats and dogs but I was determined to go there (it was my last night in Thailand and I so wanted a last massage) and armed with their brochure and map in hand tried walking there. What a frustrating experience, no-one had ever heard of it (including 3 taxi drivers) and that map didn't nake sense. After the most horrible half hour I simply gave up and went back to my hotel (Vie Hotel) and went to the Spa there, which happened to be one of the best massages ever. So things happen for a reason.

However I am so gutted with the spa for standing me up and not even bothering to call me to apologise or explain.

Never again!

1 Thank jujuhaha
Sydney Australia
144 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 319 helpful votes
“Wonderful upmarket massage experience”
Reviewed 28 December 2010

We took SilQ Hotel’s recommendation and had massages at the upmarket Oasis Spa. It was located in a large walled compound with a large central building with treatment rooms off in a separate building. Waterfalls and lovely treatment rooms, and an excellent and very relaxing Thai massage. The price was high, but the quality and surroundings were worth it for us.

2 Thank yns_10