USD 102*
USD 293*
USD 130*
USD 123*
1,133 results
All reviewsgreat locationhealth landasok stationsmall hotelterminal mallyogurtsoi cowboyearly checkair conmassage placesbed was very comfortabledeluxe roomsukhumvit roadfew minutes walkstreet foodtrainhealthland
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is my first trip to Bangkok in 2018, needed some time off after a busy couple of months.

As usual I've stayed at my preferred hotel, SilQ Hotel. From my previous review of this hotel, it is my preferred choice because of its cleanliness, staff friendly and most important the location.

Located on Soi 19, it is 500m from Terminal 21 and Robinson shopping mall, Asoke MRT and BTS station. On this Soi 19, there is two 7-11, McDonalds and Tops Supermarket (both of these establishments operate 24 hrs), Japanese restaurant and legitimate massage places, all within walking distance.

My previous trip in December 2017 together with the missus, we got stuck in traffic for almost 2 hours from the airport to the hotel. So for this trip I took the Airport Link from the airport to the city. It cost only Bt 45 from the airport to Phayathai BTS station. Actually I 've made a mistake when purchasing the ticket, I should have bought the train ticket from airport to Makkassan Station. From there its just a short walk (covered walkway) to Phetburi MRT station. From there is just 1 station to Asoke MRT station.

Anyway, I got down from Phayathai BTS station and took the train to Asoke BTS station. From Asoke BTS station, its just a short 10 minutes walk to SilQ Hotel. All in I think it took me around 45 minutes from the airport to hotel. Very convenient and fastest way from airport to city.

That's all for now.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SilQManagement, Front Office Manager at SilQ Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your delightful review. It is my pleasure to learn that you had a fantastic stay with us. It is indeed our aim to continue to deliver our legendary standards of service as well as to be attentive and proactive to all the needs of our valuable guests. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful stay at our SilQ Bangkok Hotel. Thank you again for such a great review.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice very clean.....Big rooms...... got welcome drink...good and helpful staff.... good location one min walk to BTS...will stay again. Don’t worry about 2000 Baht deposit ... you will get back when you check out...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SilQManagement, Front Office Manager at SilQ Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The “Silq” hotel is a very good choice if you wish to spend a couple of days in BKK. It’s location is only 5 minutes from public transportation (Bts and Mrt). My room was very clean and quiet and the Wifi was working very well! Super quick check in and check out, very nice staff, definitely a great value for the reasonable price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SilQManagement, Front Office Manager at SilQ Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed in the deluxe room for 3 nights recently. Check in was swift, and there is free flow drinks in the lobby for guests except coffee. The room is spacious, with big bed, i think is more than standard king size bed. The room is relatively quiet as well, as i cannot hear the hustle and bustle from the streets as well as from next door. The only issue is there is no water bidet in the toilet. Due to family needs, we chose to include breakfast during this stay. The breakfast is good, you can choose from serve to order menu, which has the option of either eggs with bacon/ham/potatoes or hamburg meal set. Besides that , they also have a buffet setup for breads and some simple local dishes and salads/fruits. Location is definitely unbeatable, less than 5 minutes walk to Terminal 21, multiple massage shops nearby and 7-11 in front of hotel. There used to be quite a number of street food stalls along the street but they were gone now. The experience of staying here is good, but i will most likely not gonna stay here anymore in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
SilQManagement, Front Office Manager at SilQ Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment regarding your stay at our Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and would be happy to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed here three nights. The room is fine, a bit small. There is an odor that I believe comes from a canal in front of the hotel. It is unpleasant, but you only smell it when you approach the hotel. Agree the water controls are temperamental (didn’t bother me much), and the shower doesn’t drain well. The breakfast was just OK, relative to other hotels in Asia. Honestly the Thai dishes they served w/ breakfast were delicious.

My biggest gripe was w/ the A/C unit in the room. The thermostat is essentially a coat hook. You either have the AC on, and it works fantastic and freeze, or Off, and you sweat. Made it difficult to sleep, as we were either too cold or too hot.

Overall, the Hotel is just OK. Location and price are a plus, staff was Nice. The bartender is a good dude, very helpful. The issues mentioned above would prob cause me to look elsewhere when staying in Bangkok.

1  Thank Frank D