USD 142
USD 144
Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 87
USD 76
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 185
  • Pool
USD 106
USD 68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 76/night.

USD 222
USD 187
USD 111
USD 98
Priceline
  • Pool
3,626 results
All reviewsclub millesimeprestige suitevoila restaurantbose sound systemhermes toiletriesclub roomluxury roomrooftop barevening cocktailsmacaroonsplatinum membercorner roompillow menumain restauranttop floornana btsterminal mall
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We stayed here as one of our stops on our honeymoon and we absolutely loved the hotel! The staff were so helpful, chamrning, warm and friendly. The rooms were absolutely gorgeous, very beautifully designed and with small details which made this a stunning hotel.

When they realised we were on our honeymoon we were surprised in our room with beautiful flowers, to die for macaroons, fresh fruit, petals on the bed and a lovely swan heart display made from towels. We had booked a deal which inclded breakfast which was a delicious buffet with everything freshly made. We also had champagne and tapas on the top floor terrace which have amazing views of Bangkok - and the cocktails were very well made.

It was also my husbands birthday which they overheard us talking about and they surprised him with a delivious macaroom chocolate cake which was such a lovely gesture. All in all, this hotel was amazing and if we ever found ourselves in Bangkok again, we would definately stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katerina L
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2012

Dear Katerina L,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit. We are delighted to hear that your stay was outstanding. Your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to continually improve upon our service and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests.

Thank you again for your feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon to our property.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Our five night stay in a Prestige Suite on the Club Floor was enjoyable with a few flaws.
The Suite is spacious with two rooms - living and bedroom with a large bathroom. The windows are almost floor to ceiling providing great views of Bangkok. The coffee machine provided worked well and we enjoyed using it every morning while preparing to go out for the day. The bedroom is comfortable and tastefully decorated, good closet space and double doors that close off the bathroom area. The bathroom has sinks on either side and a large round bathtub with the toilet and shower to either side. We did not have a problem with the shower leaking all over the floor, just turn the shower head facing in. However, we did have brown water running out of the sink facets on two mornings. The small tv above the tub is a nice touch, but can only be watched while not in the tub. No problems with adequate toiletries provided daily. We arrived 10:00 pm had a quick check in on the club floor, shown to our room, and thoroughly explained the workings of the coffee machine, internet, etc. After a few minutes they came with a lovely cake for our anniversary and fresh fruit. The cake was delicious. The bed was turned down on one side, so I did the turn down on the other for my husband. Ha! Ha! However, it took until the third night to turn down both sides of the bed. I know, a little picky perhaps. But, if you are looking for five stars it is the small details that make or break.
We enjoyed the club lounge for cocktails, but feel the snacks offered could certainly be improved upon. They were not of the standard of other Sofitel club lounges we have enjoyed by a long shot. They were not even the same standard as the club lounge of the airport Novotel in BKK. Service was could be a bit hit and miss as well. Mostly hit.
We had a lovely dinner at L'Appart and drinks in the bar were nicely done.
Door service was also a bit hit and miss and as a few others have stated the staff would run hot and cold with greetings. When I first read this criticism it thought how could that really matter, but it does when you visit the next resort/hotel and hear the difference.
Overall we enjoyed our stay as the rooms are really lovely, but for this property to get a 5 star rating there are some improvements needed.
The location is great between Asoke and Nana MRT. a short walk either direction.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear avb 13,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit.

We are happy to know you enjoyed the hotel room. We are sincerely sorry to hear however that you were not entirely satisfied with your experience and that your visit did not reflect the high standards that we set for our hotel. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectations. We value your comments and we will take whatever steps we can to correct the problem.

Thank you again for your feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon to our property.

Reviewed 26 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
SofitelSukhumvit, Manager at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Due to the flight schedule we arrived to the Sofitel around 0130 a.m. I would expect the room has been reserved as I have already settled the room charge by full payment. But the front desk staff told me that they have no room as I reserved. I think the arrangement was very ridiculous that I have wrote my request in advanced and would not expert they gave me this answer. Secondly, the temperature in BKK now is over 30 C at day time and I don't think the lobby has sufficient air conditioning and ventilation. Refer to the room facilities, I don't know why the water always spilled from the bathroom regardless how I turned shower head angle away the bathroom door. Although the coffee machine was in the luxury room, it is disappointed that the machine was not work even I asked for the assistance. Before I checked out, I ordered three macaroon in the cake shop at morning but I planned to pick them around afternoon. However, the staffs have no idea what I ordered before and need me make the new order again. From the new order to serve macaroon to the table, it needed over 30 minutes. Worst, the served macaroon were not my preference at all. Lastly, I experienced that the short electricity power when I left. I will not expect the electricity supply problem will in the 5 stars hotel, although the problem has been sorted out in the shortest time.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear Good_Hotelier,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us your experience in our hotel, we really appreciate it.

To reach a great guest experience is a must for us and at every Sofitel around the world, and we work very hard for it, we believe that having the chance to know what you have experienced is the best tool we can have to improve and like this reach our promises.

In your case and as you tell us we are deeply sorry for not reaching your expectations and we really apologize for all the inconvenience we have caused to you.

We regret letting you down on your arrival at our hotel. We could understand how you disappointed you were.

Once again our apologies for not be able to reach your expectations and we promise that your comments will be considered and valued for our continuous improvement.

We hope that you will consider staying at Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit again so that we may give you our undivided attention.