“Being an indian i reckon a must try”
Review of Namuskaar Indian Restuarant - CLOSED

Namuskaar Indian Restuarant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Bangkok, Thailand
“Being an indian i reckon a must try”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

no one can challange the taste and the heart which cooks it

4 Thank PanUniverse

• Korean first
South Florida, Florida
“Excellent Indian food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I had the non-veg thall (set meal) which was wonderful. This is a great place for solo diners, because it is one of the few Indian places in the area that offers a combo dinner. My favorite Indian dishes are butter chicken and palak paneer, however the thali here included neither. (Both items are available on the regular menu, however.) This one included curry chicken and a mixed vegetable paneer dish, both of which were excellent, so I wasn't disappointed in the slightest. The thali also included a small dessert! Don't be put off by the location; the food is excellent!

7 Thank TomA2
Bangkok, Thailand
“feeling like homely food”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

the first time when I came to Bangkok I was finding some Indian food. that time one of my friend told me about this Restaurant which is located near NANA BTS station soi8. Indian food which I was missing for past couple of days brings me the best and one of the cheap food. The food is awesome and the service and also the behavior of the manager was best I ever seen. The food which I was missing the restaurant provide me with the best and it reminds me the food of my country. I love the place and also the quality concerned undoubtedly best.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank DEBAJYOTI K
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Namuskaar restaurant, tucked quietly away on Sukumvit Soi 8 has the best Indian food! What the restaurant lacks in decoration, it makes up for in quality of food. We've been living in Bkk for 4 years now, and this is our favourite destination for Indian. The staff is welcoming friendly and pleasant while the side soi is quaint and quiet. A nice change from the hustle and bustle of the average Sukumvit restaurants.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Tyler C
Homburg, Germany
“Forever Namuskaar !!!”
Reviewed 24 November 2011

When I am in Bangkok, I always visit Tonys' Namuskaar a bit hidden in Soi 8. The food is fantastic and always of the best quality. My favourite is the "Mixed Platter" with some kinds of chicken, fish, mutton. Very tasteful and the quantity is absolutely rich. The price is absolutely reasonable at 495 Baht. I can only recommend this "little restaurant that roared'. Tony is very friendly and always helpfull. Please visit him and enjoy the best indian food in town.

Michael, Germany .... November 2011