USD 178
USD 210
USD 171
USD 107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

USD 219
USD 84
USD 78
Priceline
1,645 results
All reviewschong nonsi btspatpong night marketmodern designstreet foodskyline
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? Checked with 4 people and was given 1 room key, when asked can I get another key they said only issue 1 key per room and no spare keys lots of bookings I was told. Strange as other family that travelled with us got an extra key. The towels were like if they were like sand paper and been used for years when we finally got them. When I needed access to the room, I had to visit reception 2 times I order to get a card that would actually works. House keeping was very rude and argumentative, when asking for new towels or extras. Room decor was appalling, doors don’t shut properly, power sockets falling out of the walls, wires handing out of the wall. Reception staff are unpleasant and don’t look interested in welcoming you towards your stay. Only good point it it’s very close to the BTS.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank aarontso
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was not clean the bath still had hairs in the drain from the last people that stayed in the room and the shower curtains were mouldy. Housekeeping also did not replace the towels in our rooms. Some days they took all the towels and gave us no clean towels. Other days they only left 1 towel for 4 people. We constantly had to ring or go to reception to ask for more towels. Once the lady from housekeeping even came in to show us that she left us 1 towel for 4 people. She was not happy when I explained that there are 4 people in the room. Note the bed configuration should have been enough to know there were 4 people staying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank azalia_aaron
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I was offered a Comfort type room in the sixth floor. Room was clean with well regulated air conditioner. Bed was comfortable and bathroom and toilet was extremely clean with round the clock hot water supply. There was a hair dryer kept in the room and iron was provided on demand without any delay. Room is appreciably spacious. There was a television, but I paid no attention to it. That floor was calm and quiet. The breakfast buffet was average - I should say the choice is limited. Desserts were very few. There was a nice pool at the roof top. Chong Nonsy BTS station is few meters away from the hotel. The staff was very helpful in all ways. If you are looking for place from which you could travel around Bangkok, this is the place.

Room Tip: Give a call few days before check-in and tell your requirements
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nalin A
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at The Heritage Bangkok hotel for two nights for my work trip in Bangkok. I booked the Premier room with Double Bed through Agoda and when I checked in receptionist said that the room type that I have booked are not available. I have to stay at a room which they called the type 'Comfort' and it has twin bed. I think they down graded my room and I cannot think why they made it. I took the key card and go up after arguing a bit.

When I got to my room the key card is not working so need to go back down and asked for help to open my room. Finally I can enter my room. The room overview - the space is quite enough for two people. The room smells moldly due to not open the windows for a long time and insufficient sun light. The air conditioning works well and when you stayed inside like 5 min with the AC on you cannot smell the mold. The lighting inside the room is not sufficient in my opinion. Towels and bed sheets are clean and smell fine. The hot water and toilet is also fine.

The room has a wardrobe but no lights are inside. I feel that the room is pretty old due to its atmosphere. There is a LCD TV showing Thai channels and a book of bible is on a side table. When I get out for my room I found a broken broom right next to my door. Spooky. Everything seems average if you are not a high flown person and you can accept what life has offered to you at the moment.

They got a black taxi service run by the hotel to airport. About 150 THB more expensive than Grab Service to Suvarnabhumi airport. Price is listed as Normal Car is 600 THB and Van is 800 THB. Cheers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I guess we got mostly luck after the reviews I've read...
Booked a panorama room with a balcony...Didn't get it first nigh...Complained in the morning before sightseeing and meeting friends, got back late only to find that we got a smaller room than the first...Next morning spoke with the manager (NICE GUY!), and he fixed the problem...Desk staff seems a little uninterested, but you need to have some patience with them, once they can understand the problem they are very nice and helpful...Included breakfast was fine..nothing amazing, but it wasn't awful for the price...The attached bar/Rest has no vibe to it, but we sat on the patio and enjoyed it, they even had a band on one of the nights...Every day in the lobby we were greeted with a smile and were asked if we needed any help...
The rooms could definitely use an overhaul as the closets had lights that would not go off when the door closed as the switch for it is not lined up with the door...One of the rooms had broken cabinet doors, and they also no longer offer a mini bar in the fridges...Overall the stay was ok for the money spent and the location is awesome. If we had to, we would stay there again...They are trying to be better...

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first...Especially if you book non-refundable...
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple