Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
faith1hope2love
Hong Kong, China

A very decent place near DMK airport

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 May 2024via mobile
Prima Residence is a 10/10 place to stay at if you need an accommodation for only a night or two. Landing DMK airport at midnight I just needed a place to sleep, this hotel’s absolutely a perfect choice — 10 minutes ride from DMK only (160 THB Grab ride more or less). The reception opens 24hours and there’s always a guard at the gate. A 4-story building with an elevator — you won’t need to carry your luggages up and down (many low buildings in Thailand DON’T have an elevator). The hotel isn’t located on the main street so it’s all quiet. I had a good night’s sleep after the hustle and bustle.

I didn’t need to take out stuff from my suitcase as Prima Residence has everything I needed — shampoo, hair conditioner, shower gel, shower cap, very clean towels (with different sizes), hair dryer and drinking water. There is also a small balcony with a sink so you can wash your things and hang them easily if needed. Their wardrobe’s huge too.

Prima Residence offers simple breakfast as well. You can start your day right with their hospitality. I’m not sure what they have around the hotel as I left straight after my breakfast. If you need a clean, comfy and convenient place to stay for a night, you will never go wrong with them.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Free airport pickup and free ride to the airport
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    AU$139
    AU$197
20.2 km from The Prima Residence
View more hotels in Bangkok
All reviews dmk airport near airport free drop don mueang convenience store nice stay microwave apartment bed taxi market pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2023 via mobile

The hotel situated in a quiet neighborhood with a closed backdoor leading to a 7eleven convenience store. It had a 24/24 gym and a small cafeteria that offered daily light breakfast until 10:00 AM. My room was spacious with large windows overviewing a parking lot. Free shuttle service was available but needed reservation. To get to the hostel by public transport, from Siam Station I caught a Sukhumvit Line BTS train to Mo Chit Station then a A1/A2 bus leading to DMK Airport. I told the assistant driver that I wanted to drop at the Oil Cargo, then I continued walking to the hostel. Be aware that the walking distance was pretty far (over 1 kilometer), and roads here were pretty dark and deserted at night, but I didn't feel unsafe at all. You guys can always call a taxi, tuk tuk or book a GrabBike to the hostel for your own convenience if you prefer more relaxing means of transport.

Room tip: Parking is available.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2022 via mobile

Strongly recommend for anyone looking to stay near Dmk airport.
1) The staffs are nice & competent. Always making sure I know what the hotel offer even with language barrier. They know simple English so it's all good.
2) Very clean that I can walk around barefoot. The room is big with big cabinet, bed & fridge. Almost everything is provided except toothbrush.
3) Free decent breakfast (warm porridge, bread, eggs, coffee/tea & juices) & almost hourly DMK Airport transfer service
4) spacious carpark & local mart nearby

It will be nice if there's free or paid pick up service from airport to hotel as its quite a long walk from airport especially if its raining or dark at night.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

Having an apartment style accommodation is very nice. They always have spacious room and big fridge. This one too and they even have a microwave. The bed is firm and pillow very comfortable. Location is close to Don Mueang airport but not walking distance. Behind the hotel, you will find a small night market and convenience store. The problem if you stay near airport and you go to city area, it is very difficult to get taxi to bring you back.
The hotel provide limited but enough breakfast. Bread and pork noodle. Coffee and tea, orange juice

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2022 via mobile

Well it's basically is a service apartment close to Don Mueang Airport good for people who have an overnight flight to catch !!

Very clean rooms spacious enough for two people, smaller bathrooms but clean, myself & my wife were not disappointed.

The best part is they provide free hourly drop to the airport starting from 5 am and complementary limited breakfast (eggs, bread butter/jam, juice) starting from 4:30 am onwards !!

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2022 via mobile

Very clean but basic. For the price, this is excellent value. Quiet location except for roosters crowing the afternoon and morning, As recommended by other reviewers, we went through the back gate to the small market. However, as it must have been raining earlier as there were huge puddles and the path as very muddy. There are interesting food choices along the street where the market is,

Room tip: The taxi has to make a big U turn to get over to the side opposite the airport. Nevertheless, it’s still a cheap ride.
Date of stay: June 2022