Lowest prices for your stay
USD 73
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
USD 73
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
USD 71
PricelineUSD 73
Hotels.comUSD 73
Trip.comUSD 73
11,338 results
All reviews river view shuttle boat barge restaurant grand suite free boat chao phraya river large balcony boat service hotel boat saphan taksin breakfast buffet one bedroom suite excellent hotel top floor welcome drink spacious rooms skytrain station
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

My impressive is beautiful hotel and good looking view. I can see Jao Praya River from this hotel. Good service especially miss orn and mr.tarn, they are very welcoming. There a lot of tasty food here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Daniel Kerr, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Hello SundayMorning23

Thank you very much for the great review!!!

It's wonderful to hear such positive comments from your visit and thank you for recognizing the hard work of the team.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon and have a great day.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Room in the 30th floor - amazing view from a skyline river view suite - balcony - bed big and comfortable -
Also in this times of the crisis a wonderful breakfast buffet with a lot of choices for every taste.
The pool very large and directly in front of Chayo Praya river!
The new general manager Daniel is doing a very good job!
We had a great time and we will come back!

Room tip: absolutly ask for a corner room with a view to the river!!
Date of stay: April 2021
Daniel Kerr, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Hello Khun Tina

It was my great pleasure to meet you and I am so happy to hear you loved your time at the hotel. Indeed the views are spectacular and I hope you managed to get some great shots for your videos.

I really appreciate the kind words and look forward to see you again next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I always come for a drink and snacks at Lobby Lounge and always really happy. The place and service staff, is really nice, especially Mo and Bo. They are friendly, polite, attentive to what guest need and always remember my favorite drink.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Daniel Kerr, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Hello Tae1001234

Greetings from the riverside.

Thank you so much for the continued support and great review. I am very happy to hear you have had such great experiences and indeed the team are just wonderful. I will share the comments with them and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

This hotel provides excellent food with great service. Many thanks to Picnic and her team for their kind consideration. The ambience is very relaxed and ideally situated next to the Chao Praya River. I’ll definitely be returning in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Zarathustra3

Thanks so much for the amazing review and kind feedback towards Picnic and the team. It's fantastic to hear you loved your time with us and we hope to see you again soon.

I will be sure to share the comments with Picnic and thank you again for coming to visit.

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our trip at the Chatrium. The staycation package is such a great deal including the scrumptious dimsum buffet. All dishes were great! Our room was also upgraded to a spacious suite with the fantastic river view. We are thankful for the staff (K.Wasin, K.Amita, and K.Lalita) who assisted us with the check in. In particular, I would like to thank K.Wasin for showing us the room and providing us tips during the stay :) We shall return and look forward to our next stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Daniel Kerr, General Manager at Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Hello chaiyaboota

Thank you so much for coming to stay and for the AMAZING review. I am truly humbled by your kind words and thank you especially for recognizing the team who work so hard to give our guests remarkable experiences.

I am glad you loved every moment of your staycation and we hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Thanks again and have a great day.