“Amazing Taste! ”

The Meatchop Butcher & Spirits
Ranked #675 of 12,884 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: USD 6 - USD 41
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Hearty meals sourced from the best local and imported cuts and ingredients. Each dish is complimented with our classic cocktail bar. No frills. Our shop's offerings extend beyond our meat-centric menu with a deli section for quick bites. A steak bar that’s affordable and fun, who would have thought?
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! This place is truly amazing! From the level of service to the flavorful taste of the food! I don’t like bone marrow at all and tasting this dish here made me change my perspective of how delicious it can be. The service is great and the drinks were tasty! There is a bar above the restaurant you can go to after your meal! The manager was also very professional and hospitable! Worth every dollar!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had the lamb rack, (3 cutlets) 750 baht mmm ok I guess as I was hungry but was very fatty had potatoes with it but no greens ordered a house wine only 2 red available by glass and only other option cheapest bottle 1250bht , 280baht glass was like 1/6th full! I asked could they fill it a bit more and was told “next glass” . Well I’m not hungry anymore so shouldn’t complain but I probably wouldn’t go back there.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Perfect!
Nothing else to say.

TripAdvisor ask for a minimum of 100 letters...
The medium ordered steak was on the point. Tasteful! Stuff was very friendly.
Inexpensive.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

This steakhouse serves top-tier cuts of beef, lamb, and chicken in a relaxed and comfortable ambiance that doesn't sacrifice a bit of elegance. Attentive staff who know when to step in and assist and always welcome you with a smile and remember us from previous visits. I had the Ribeye which was cooked to perfection. The accompanying side dishes were also very good.

On this visit, I was excited to see the Hanger Steak on the menu. A steak not seen at a lot of restaurants though i didn't have it and opted for the rib eye as i had my mind set on it... It was delicious. This steak has incredible marbling and was seasoned perfectly, so the taste and texture were excellent and well worth the price... The restaurant was relatively full and busy, and yet our meal and sides were served piping hot, in a reasonable amount of time. Many thanks to our (can't remember her name). She was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed.

The cocktail menu is also very good, I always have the Mint julep, and it's not made with the cheap mint syrups as is the custom at many other places.

I am told there is a new chef now in charge and its good to see the new improvements and a good menu direction.

This is a great steakhouse in the Sathorn area, most other steakhouses are closer to the Sukhumvit or in overpriced hotels.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Decided to pop by on a Friday lunch time, place was quiet . Was told the October steak of the month was sold out the previous night. Nevertheless had their regular steak which comes with one free side. Worth a visit !

Date of visit: October 2018