“Delicious food, great value.”
Review of Come & Eat

Come & Eat
Ranked #1,067 of 12,544 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Description: Thai and Western fusion cuisine.
Description: Thai and Western fusion cuisine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at this lovely little gem on our first night in Bangkok and the food was delicious. We shared some spring rolls and dishes of chicken and cashew nuts, and pork with oyster sauce and vegetables. Their rice with fried egg is simple yet tasty. Add a couple of cold local beers with ice cold glasses and it was a perfect introduction to our first holiday in Thailand. We enjoyed it so much we came back on our last night in Thailand too.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had lovely Thai meal here today. The place is clean, staff friendly & we weren’t rushed. Menu with pictures & explanations in English which helps avoid disappointment!!
Thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Very intimate place, not great, but welcoming, but above all a place where you eat well ... in short, all good, I highly recommend it also for the great kindness and friendliness of the staff (Rose & U). I'll be back soon, goodbye my friends.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Everybody can coming here ..nice restaurant and enjoy food
Staff greatly and smile all the time !
No regrets!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Delicious food. Had my Thai favorite - Chicken with Cashew Nut - and it was hot and crunchy - just the way I love it. The beer was cold. The service excellent - I was more than happy with the menu choices, but they will cater to special requests if required. And they have a good understanding of English.

The restaurant itself is very clean and comfortable, and offers respite from the frenetic pace and heat of Bangkok. The menu pricing is very competitive.

And so many tasty dishes to choose from - Pasta, Steak - though there are other delicious Thai dishes there that I would love to try...

I will be back!