Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent 5 star service

Comfortable ride with excellent communication with Khun Thoon in the days leading up to arrival and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
anildas68
via mobile
Prompt response and always on time

My friends and I visited Bangkok in late Dec while we did not plan out trip well so we only... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
LauC588
Hong Kong, China
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from USD 75.00
from USD 4.30
from USD 13.79
from USD 5.39
More Info
All reviews floating market nice van safe driver always on time excellent service provided careful driver highly recommend mr excellent driver mini van day trip meeting point suvarnabhumi airport safari world grand palace yai khao trustworthy
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Recently we visited Thailand .

Before the trip I was acquiring information from trip advisor about Airport pick and found many . Among those Thai Happy Taxi appeared to be best , they were very prompt in responding my mails . But their rate was 300 bath more than more than Mr. Thoon and I did not rent car from any of them . My friend arranged a luxury van for us and picked up from Airport but latter .... I found Mr. Thoon is the best .... his car was much better than what my friend arranged .....

Mr. Thoon with his excellent team gave us Transport support during our stay in Thailand. We rented taxi/van for four trips , Safari World, Bangkok-Pattaya , Pattaya -Bangkok and Airport drop. Mr. Thoon , Mr. Tawat, Mr. Nirin and Mr. Saman drove the vehicles , they all were very courteous, well mannered, sincere and punctual. Each time car came long before the time I gave . As we were 8 members team , we had huge luggage and they helped us to load-unload those. I’m really pleased.

I also phone several time to Mr. Thoon and took advice whenever I needed. According to his advice I exchanged money from “Super Rich” money changer located at down stair (Rail Link) of Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok and got very good rate , highest among all the rate I got . Down stair “Super Rich” rate was about 2 bath more than the upstair’s money changer . I did not rent any car from him till that time . This great help convinced me that this gentle man is helpful & I decided to take all Transport support from him .

I wish he will also provide similar support to you with his team and well decorated van with WiFi , TV , complimentary drinks and comfortable spacious seats.

I also wish his success .

Date of experience: January 2018
Thoonthongjai S, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Thoon Bangkok Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Brand new luxury 10 passenger van, very comfortable fast WiFi and TV screen. Driver provided great services and knowledgeable. Will use again when needed

Date of experience: December 2017

Thank you very much. With thoonbangkoktaxi

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

He is a very good driver. His service also good. He always wait us and stop at nearby place if we ask so.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Thoon has provided us transportation to Khao Yai in December 17, I have brought my family with kids along with a total of 8 adults and 2 kids. Thoon the driver is very skilful on the toad and focus on safe driving instead of getting to the destination fast. He is also accomodating to my auntie who had recently injured her knee and provided small assistance to her while going up and down the vehicle.

As for attractions, Thoon also recommended location and timing to visit various attractions for the whole family and Ensure that kids and the family will like it. He also go the extra mile to assist us in booking the attraction through his connection of friends. Most importantly Thoon also understands basic English and we are able to communicate with him. As for the car, it is clean and brand new and air conditioning is good too. The car is also equipped with wifi service for free along with allowing user of the vehicle to select songs to play during the trip! Or even playing the kids favourite cartoon on the Tv!

The whole family really enjoyed the trip so much with Thoon providing transportation service as he is safe, reliable, efficient and honest!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Hi,i strongly recommand Mr Thoon service for those going to Bangkok.l book his service for 8 days for airport pick up,transfer and days tour.His van is clean,spacious and his service is exccellant.

Date of experience: November 2017
Thoonthongjai S, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Thoon Bangkok Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018