All reviews rooftop bar bed dorm golden mount grand palace fantastic hostel free breakfast koh san road family room nice breakfast clean rooms min walk within walking distance star hotel tv beds bunk thailand
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great poshtel, great service, near too centrum and King Palace :) i can tell enything of food becouse we have lunch box and it was nice too. We have nice hpliday there. Aaaaaaa too many minimum numer of char in the textbox ;)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This hostel was amazing after 26 hours flying.
The bed is bigger than usual, showers are awesome and the bathroom is big.
You can order your breakfast and they are very fast. Also I had lunch there and the food is very good.
The location it is excellent, near of Khao San and safe street to go back after parties.
For sure I will be there someday again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Booked here for a 2nights stay for a short bangkok tour....
Usually i book a room with my categories
Like... Affordability, accessibility, and good ratings.
All of this i saw in this hostel..
Wow.. Good value for money!
Very near to bus drop off.
Walking distance to khaosan road.
Walking to distance to some must to see temples.
Great roodftop bar w a great view.
Nice choices of breakfast thats included in the booking
Free bottled water daily
I booked 8in1 mixed dorm
And i was really impressed. I am surprised with this dorm.. Very clean, comfortable bed, the washroom is awesome.like you are in hotel.
I dont mind if its sharing as am.alone for the first night..
Second night i got a roomie...and thats great too...
This hostel is incredible.
I highly recommend this.....
I will book this agaim when ever i come.back to bkk... Wait ! I have to say all the staffs are great!!! Most of them are filipino too...very helpful and accomodating :)
Keep it up guys !

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank ronnav2016
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Went there quite spontanious for a quick bite to eat.Turned out they had a rooftopbar and some live music going on this evening.So I stayed a while as the music was quite good,the staffmembers really nice and attentive and the view was awesome!

I had just a clubsandwhich with fries and a mocktail.Its a bit more pricy than the streetfood,but it was tasty and altogether with that kind of atmosphere (even that it was not really full) a good 'package' for that evening. Would come back one day!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Can't rave about this hostel/hotel enough!! The location is fantastic, clean, modern and the staff is absolutely amazing!! Raymond and Jonathan as well as everyone else you encounter will take care of all your needs with a huge smile!! Had stayed 4 nights at the beginning of my travels and before venturing on booked my return for the 2 night's before heading back to reality....was instantly recognized on my return and greeted with warm smiles and felt I had come home!! Can't wait to return to Bangkok just to come.back here

2  Thank 854gayleenr