Lowest prices for your stay
USD 99
Booking.comUSD 99
Hotels.comUSD 99
TravelocityUSD 99
1,966 results
All reviews grand suite washer dryer full kitchen bts station high floor central bangkok gym shopping microwave thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2013

After 5 days in the mazig Aetas hotel we must go for our last 2 nights to other hotel beccause Bangkok was full. We decide this hotel. We payd 220 euro per night. thats very very expensive for Bangkok. So We been expecting more then we get. Firstofall we arrived and we get information that we have room without breakfest and we have to pay 11 euro for one . So we said ok. Then we went to the room. When i sawe the room i was just stand out. The room was so small. The bedroom ,i was suprise that they coud even put two small beds in the room. impossible. In the 5 star hotel no minbar?! what is that?! we opend our fridg adn there were two 350 ml botles of water. thats all. then the shower. the hot watter we been waiting for 5 minits to start coming out. very small had of the shower so the power wasnt strong anought. then after 3 minits the hot water gone. terrybl. the only good think about the hotel is, as im a fit guy , that the gym was really good for the hotel quality. nothing else. the breakfest was the most horrybl food i ever get. buffet with 200 people in one time , no choice of the food. then we check out and they tell us that breakfest cost 16 euro per person per day. then i start argue and the arogant receptions just told us that we have to pay and thats it. REally rood guy i never saw anything like it in my life. This was my worst time in the 5 star hotel in my life ever. i been lots of places , and even 5 stars hotels in Egypt they are in 3 4 stars quality , this was less then this. i would never recomended to noone this hotel. and i have no idea , what the people writing here. chinesse people they like every hotel i guess. but for the value we payd , for Bangkok it was horrybl , what we get. dont go there.

Room tip: worst in my life
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank fialka111
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2013

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation to our property and our service.
I will try the best to approve our service to meet customer's expectation.
Kindly be inform that, your reservation was booking under condition "Room Only".
I believed that you regonized this condition before you make a reservation.
Our smallest room sizing is 44 Sqm. I also believed that big enaugh and bigger than hotel room standard.However, you can reserve for suite room ( 69 Sqm.) if you think that 44 Sqm.
is too small for you. Regarding to the water suply in the room, thank you very much to bring
the point to my attention. I already inform to Chief Engineer to recheck the water pressure
to make sure that customer can be use as usual. For you kind comment the Buffet Breakfast,
Our buffet line have 25 Menus and 2 line with 300 seat for reserve atleast 250 persons at the
same time. That possible you may don't like Asia foods, because your periods cover the Chinese New Year and we set more Asia foods more than other foods.
Nevertheless, I will discuss with all involved departments to look after the service
and recheck in every details of our hotel to make sure that our customer will be enjoy to stay with us.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I had five nights here in Feb 13 after reading good reviews on TA. This is a great place to stay, the lobby immediately grabs you with it's space and decor and you get a refreshing welcome drink., check- in was a little slow, but room very spacious, well appointed and maintained. Staff at this hotel are exceptional. Can't recommend them highly enough, they really looked after me. Had a problem with Wi Fi in the room, fixed in a jiffy. Breakfast very nice, big range. Nice cafe/ restaurant next to reception has a small but tasty menu, but only beer, I was told no wines. Only drawback here was the check- out. Took forever as the guy searched for paperwork in cupboards, played with the computer for what seemed an eternity, ran off and helped someone else, then someone helped him. not good if you're in a hurry for a flight. Took 15 mins for a simple check out. People next to me the same. Apart from that, fantastic.

Room tip: Try for an upper floor for the better views.
Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Richard O
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

I will try the best to approve our service to meet customer's expectation.
Nevertheless, I will discuss with Front Office Manager to look after the Service to Customer
to make sure that our service will be meet customer expectation.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

We had a great 3 night stay here, hotel was lovely and warranted the 5 star rating. Rooms really spacious and clean. Washing machine in the room was a bonus. Good position and near to skytrain stations for getting around Bangkok. Ate in the hotel restaurant which was nice, only fault was no bar in the hotel, would have been nice to have somewhere for a nightcap. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kritigirl325
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation. Your kind supports are always
and gratefully appreciated. And we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Very nice hotel with nicely appointed rooms. Was pleasantly surprised with the level of appointments in the rooms and the overall decor of the hotel in general.

Checked in pretty late and only on my first of 7 days here. Will update more later. So far, service is excellent except the staff could be a bit more friendly and cheerful. I am used to more smiles in Thailand. They all seemed to be on edged or stressed or some reason. Could be a middle or upper management issue.

Make sure you ask for wifi access codes when you check in. Speed was fast an very usable.

Room tip: Ask for the high floors for the view. Ask for wifi codes on check in. They are only available when asked.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated,
I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel and share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I'd stayed at "Executive Suite Room with Breakfast" of this "Grande Center Point Hotel & Residence Ratchadamri" hotel through "Agoda" from 2012 Dec 22 through 2012 Dec 25 for 3 nights. What a gorgeous room with clean and comfortable interiors it was!

First of all, if's not easy for the taxi drivers to reach the hotel because there're the other branches of "Center Point Hotel" around Bangkok city and they sometimes take me to the different hotels even though the drivers said, "I know this hotel.". So it's better to show the hotel map or tell them "near by BTS Ratchadamri station" or "Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok" before riding.

The shopping mall "Siam Paragon" is near if you take a train from "BTS" Ratchadamri station. From the hotel to the station will be taking 5 minutes by walk.

Check in process is smooth with courtesy. Free Wi-Fi password is provided upon request. The room is huge with a refrigerator, micro oven, laundry machine with dryer. The interior seems to be new. Main dining, a bed room and toilet with walk in shower and bath tub is spacious.

On the lobby the complimentary coffee and tea are served with some kinds of the international newspapers including some Japanese ones.

I'm amazed at the variety of the breakfast. There're many kinds of dishes, from occidental to oriental including the Chinese noodle, porridge, fried rice, bread, bacon, sausage, egg and spaghetti as well as just coffee, tea and juice. For egg, the cooks are cooking upon your request like "boiled", "sunny side up", "omelet" and "scrambled" in front of you.

It's clean inside of the restaurant and the foods are refilled always because the employees are talented to clean and the supervisor is checking. You can enjoy your breakfast with stress free.

Lastly, as my impression above I will have chosen this hotel again in my next summer vacation planed in this July.

Room tip: Request "Non-Smoking Room" beforehand if you don't smoke.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation. Your kind supports are always
and gratefully appreciated. And we are looking forward to your next visit.