All reviews local prices standard hotel hard beds rooms are quiet hot shower staff was very friendly and helpful the owner mini bar decent breakfast the hotel manager restaurants and shopping walking distance hotel is located the main street annapurna range a lovely stay definitely stay here again
Reviewed 10 January 2016

From the first glance of manager, it felt to me like he was not very happy with hosting any Indian guest. I stayed there for four days and I was very happy with the change -- the family, kids, Nisaan and the manager were really very friendly to me. All the tourist destinations were very close to the hotel, just at the walking distance. I loved the food they offered, breakfast-lunch-dinner -- everything was perfect. Room and bathroom was clean. I loved Pokhara and the hotel. Will recommend to all. Thanks.

Room Tip: front rooms are good
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Mr. Geri was very accommodating. My room was pleasant, clean and comfortable. Krishna was very helpful and I enjoyed every minute being here. Great location. Pokhara is a wonderful place to visit. I will be back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I stayed in Green Tara Hotel for a week or so with my friends. When we just arrived in Pokhara we started looking for a place to stay. We found Green Tara accidentally. As we walked in, we were greeted with the most sincere happy smile of the manager Krishna Bharati who showed the highest level of professionalism in managing such a nice place.
Well, Green Tara hotel offers:
- Excellent service.
- All facilities are available.
- Magnificent view from room
- assistance in organizing short trips, trekking, paragliding, buying tickets etc.
- comfortable location (restaurants, shopping, Feva lake).

I highly recommend this beautiful place to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
krishna_bharati, Front Office Manager at Green Tara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear Inna k,
Warm Greetings from Green Tara Hotel !

We thank you for choosing Green Tara Hotel for your stay in Pokhara. What is left for us to say other than "Thank you!" We appreciate you, taking the valuable time to review our hotel in detail and for offering useful positive feedback. Your five star review makes us proud and is a great compliment to our entire team. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

Let me assure you that nothing is more important than regaining your trust and all of us here sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again at Green Tara Hotel on your next visit to Pokhara.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I've trip to Nepal last year, before the earthquake. I stayed at Green Tara, a nice hotel in Pokhara.
For me, Green Tara wasn't just a hotel, or a place to stay. It's more. The family whose manage this hotel are so nice and friendly. We learn and share some culture, we treated like a family, not a tourist.
The place so homey and clean, make me comfort during my trip. The location so closed with the lakeside and restaurants. That's a paradise!
Wait me for my next trip! :)

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends

Dear IkaRamsof ,

Reviewed 24 August 2015

When I needed a computer to download some pictures from a CD, the manager Mr Brahti lent me his personal computer. Food was wonderful.
Shopping was so convenient with plenty of stalls within 2 minutes' walking.

Room Tip: choose one where you look out of the window to see the mountain view
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends