All reviews rain shower nice bathroom pokhara airport the location is perfect great hotel top floor the owner pooja pillows elevator breakfast trekking balcony mountains nepal lakeside
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Amazing hotel with amazing staff, kudos to sagar for running the show very well. sleep quality is good, nice bedding and pillow. walking distance to lake and the market place. staff are always ready to help you any time....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessil A
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We came to big pillow after our flight back to Kathmandu was cancelled. We had one large room and one regular. From the first moment, in spite of two young kids dying for action, we were received with great warmth which we realised started from the top all the way down. In short everybody cared!. Difficulties resolved without fuss or delay. Rooms were spacious, well furnished and v.clean. to our amazement they were able to produce a really personalized breakfast for our 6am departure even though breakfast was scheduled for 7am. We cannot fault PILLOW. They earned our great respect and thanks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank petertomkins45
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The hotel is clean, in a good location, the staff are warming friendly, breakfast was excellent Loved their sausages and the mustang all most the room had everything we needed......Slept comfortably .

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank DJ R
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

It is very Clean and their staffs are very attentive ... also its location is walking distance to most of the popular restaurants and night life .
I stayed here for 5 days and every single day its cleaned and towel and bottled water restocked.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gyaltsen G
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at big pillow inn back in November. I arrived in Pokhara without a place to stay, and happened to come across it - lucky me! The hotel is brand new, very comfortable and great value. Beds are very very comfortable and everything works perfectly. From good TV, incredible views of the mountain to a brilliant team. I enjoyed the breakfast and the management helped me activities for my short stay in Pokhara. This hotel deserves to be the best in town. Thanks to all the team at Big Pillow!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo