“Excellent ayurvedic massage and really welcoming staff”
Review of Himalayan Healers

Himalayan Healers
Ranked #13 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide different types of massages, facial, body treatments and also steam and sauna bath. And we also have different affordable packages.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Came here with a friend looking for a package at a reasonable price. It has a nice rooftop location and is relatively quiet. The man at reception was extremely welcoming and helpful. We both chose to have an ayurvedic massage and facial. Both were excellent, and I felt really relaxed and far away from the busyness of Kathmandu.

This company supports and trains vulnerable women, who are indeed very good at their job, so is definitely another reason to come here. Hope to be back!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"rooftop"
"trek"

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

When I was in Nepal with a friend, we visited Himalayan Healers more than once. We booked via our hotel and they picked us up, very cool so that we would not get lost. The staff was very professional, kind and welcoming, we immediately felt relaxed. The massage made us feel totally zen, also because of the nice music in the background. We later came back for some beauty treatments, pedicure/manicure/facial —> all top work! The spa is located in central Thamel on a beautiful well decorated rooftop. Considering that this spa is at the same time a social project (training so-called ‘untouchables’), I would say: don’t miss out on this one when visiting Nepal!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Have been back an forth to Nepal the past 8 years. And I always visit HIMALAYAN healers to get an Ayurvedic massage. The staff are nice and the course is good. Some of the girls a better than others there. And I definitely have my favorites who are great in loosening up my stuff back and shoulders.
A place you should pay a visit for a nice massage if you are in the area around Thamel.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Himalayan Healers of Nepal is located in a peaceful terrace in Thamel. You will find several treatments for different needs. The Ayurvedic massage was for me just perfect. Staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to this place because it trains war widows, victims of domestic violence and human trafficking. It has a true meaning behind it and it didn’t disappoint. After 12 days trekking to Basecamp Everest I opted for a massage, scrub and facial. My skin feels so smooth from the scrub, the massage was one of the best I’ve ever had and my face feels amazing!! Definitely worth a visit. It’s situated on a roof top too which is very pretty.