“EXCELLENT AYURVEDIC MASSAGE”

Himalayan Healers
Ranked #15 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We provide different types of massages, facial, body treatments and also steam and sauna bath. And we also have different affordable packages.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Himalayan Healers of Nepal is located in a peaceful terrace in Thamel. You will find several treatments for different needs. The Ayurvedic massage was for me just perfect. Staff is friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"rooftop"
"trek"

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to go to this place because it trains war widows, victims of domestic violence and human trafficking. It has a true meaning behind it and it didn’t disappoint. After 12 days trekking to Basecamp Everest I opted for a massage, scrub and facial. My skin feels so smooth from the scrub, the massage was one of the best I’ve ever had and my face feels amazing!! Definitely worth a visit. It’s situated on a roof top too which is very pretty.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great spa. I ordered the body message/body scrub and after 5 weeks of volunteering it was what my sore muscles needed

1  Thank Bruno D
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Excellent Shirodhara ayurvedic massage. The clinic is well-located in a relaxing terrasse. It offers a big massage menu. Staff is friendly and welcoming.

After a trek is a great place to enjoy a massage therapy.

1  Thank ENRIC-23
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Himalayan Healers is by far the best service I got in Nepal. I went for a 1h Ayurvedic Treatment, I was very welcome by the staff and the masseuse was very careful all along. The rooftop location felt like a piece of heaven in Thamel hustle bustle. I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Aline W