Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 40
Expedia.comUSD 40
Booking.comUSD 40
Agoda.comUSD 40
CheapTicketsUSD 40
TravelocityUSD 40
1,121 results
All reviews great hotel recommend this hotel quiet street manager mr hotel is located hot water perfect location second home the hotel staff wonderful stay stayed here for nights home away from home wifi garden trek heart
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for quarantine purpose. I enjoyed very good service with all properly sanitised. The room was well sanitised and staffs were coordinating. The food was great will never forget the taste. They even make you dinner as per request even late at night. I overal enjoyed my quraintine stay here.I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel , General Manager at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2021

Hello and Namaste!
It is such a pleasure to hear that you were really pleased with the room, staff, hotel and treats. Our priority is always on quality service and we starve to make our guest’s stay smooth and relaxing in a convivial ambiance, this is indeed the essence of our hotel.
Thank you very much for highly recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you at our premises in the future.

Thanks and best regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2021

I stayed for several days and I feel like second home. After a long stay in abroad I came to Nepal and this hotel is like my home. Very satisfied with the management and all the staffs are very friendly. Very neat and clean room. Thank you for everything Aryatara

Trip type: Travelled solo
Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel , General Manager at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2021

Hello and Namaste!
Thank you for taking out your precious time to share your experience with us. We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled to know that you had a great experience with us and hope to welcome you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 November 2021

Stayed here for quarantine purpose. Very friendly staffs always ready to help you. Neat and clean room commfortable bed. Really enjoy staying in this hotel. I feel like this is my second home. Will definately come back and again enjoy their hospitality.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

I had a very good experience during my stay.
I stayed here for 3 days but it felt like very short. Good hospitality .Clean room and comfortable bed. The staff are very kind and they helped me solve my problems. I highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel , General Manager at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2021

Namaste from Nepal!
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It was indeed our pleasure to have you at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel. We are delighted to learn that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. It is such a pleasure to hear that you were really pleased with the room, staff, hotel and treats. Our priority is always on quality service and we starve to make our guest’s stay smooth and relaxing in a convivial ambiance.

Thanks and best regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2021

Great hotel, on a quiet alley in Thamel. Stayed here before and after a trek to ABC, and had a great stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, including assisting in securing a Covid PCR test for return travel. I look forward to staying here on my next trip to Nepal!

Date of stay: October 2021
Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel , General Manager at Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Dear Chris,
Namaste from Nepal!
Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to share about your experience during your stay with us. We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next stay. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

Thanks and Best Regards,