“Lovely hotel, great service, good food”
Review of The Hub

The Hub
Ranked #73 of 931 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I stayed here on a girls’ holiday - the staff were lovely, accommodating and helpful (including serving us breakfast at 0545 when we had an early start). The rooms were clean, nicely decorated (jealous of the dragon taps) and the hot water was good!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel. We looked at many different hotels and were looking for the best and we weren’t disappointed. The suits are comfy and clean, the restaurant has great food. I loved that we could just walk out the front door and we would be in the central of Thamel. The staff were very friendly especially the front dress lady! It was a warm welcome and a lovely goodbye. Would definitely stay again and would highly recommend for anyone wanting to stay in a great place!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

A great hotel situated in Thamel. The hotel staff are friendly and polite. Excellent room. The hotel is on the main Thamel street so access to the buzz of Kathmandu is on your door step. Lovely court yard dinning, highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I do like to eat the local fair but my stomach was slightly upset after a long flight and ordered the pasta. It was some of the best veg lasagna I've ever had. The gnocchi is the best I've ever had hands down. We also ordered a pizza to go for the airport. I was so thankful we had it was excellent!

Reviewed 26 January 2018

This review is long overdue for such a wonderful hotel. I had 4 days to spend in Kathmandu before my long EBC trek. After searching I decided on this hotel and I was not disappointed. From the moment you arrive the service is simply exceptional. The front desk arranged to pick me up at the airport and had my room ready when I arrived after a very gracious and friendly greeting. I stayed in the newer wing of the hotel in a larger room with a sitting area. The room was spacious, clean but also felt like home. I was higher up on the 4th floor but I never heard any of the hustle and bustle of Thamel. They don't have an elevator so you will have to walk up the stairs but I didn't mind it. They also put your name on the door while you are their guest! The breakfast in the courtyard was included and the food was excellent as well as the service. They also have a cappuccino machine in case you want that as well. On certain nights they have live music and I have to say the musicians were also very good. If you need anything in the surrounding Thamel area they are more than happy to accompany you should you wish so that you won't get lost. I didn't seem to have any problem finding things and I appreciated the fact the hotel was centrally located. Every single person who works at this hotel is very kind and friendly. The hotel can also help you book tours of the local area with your own guide. I was able to do that through email and was thrilled beyond belief with how everything turned out (will be writing my review of my tour experience as well) I was actually very sad to leave this hotel and will definitely be staying here again on my return.