Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 48
Expedia.comUSD 60
Booking.comUSD 61
eDreamsUSD 61
All reviews beautiful garden nice hotel rooms are clean the hotel manager home away from home convenient location nepal khem trek rooftop mr culture himalayas ktm
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

I have had a wonderful time in moonlight hotel. Very convenience, well located just crossing street from tammel. Khem Giri , Nirmal Ale and Asmita Pradhan, made me feel as home they are so friendly and helpful. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. Thank you so much for what you have done!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

I had a lovely time here during my 10 day quarantine, in large part down to the extremely friendly and helpful staff members. I'm staying on in Kathmandu for a while so will certainly meet up with them again! I cannot recommend this hotel enough

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

I stayed at this hotel all alone for 16 days. Being a pandemic time, didn't go out much. But I must say I never felt like I am away from home. Being an Indian(North Indian) vegetarian guy I was not sure before coming if I would be able to survive for 16 days but the food here never let me feel that I am not in India. The staff here is very friendly and supportive, they kept checking on me if my stay is comfortable and gave many friendly advices. I have made very good friends like Mr Nirmal, Mr Sudeep, Mr Ujwal and Mr Khem. I found them the 4 stars for this 4-star hotel :-) . There were other staff members who were equally supportive and friendly but I had established a bond with these 4 in span of 16 days of my stay. Sharing picture for the memory :-)
I would like to thank the team for taking care of me throughout my stay. And my gratitude towards Mr. Hari, the Chef who was able to provide Indian food dishes even if it was not there in the menu. He said he cannot provide plain Paneer in breakfast which I never understood why :-( but that was one off case and can be ignored against many dishes he prepared for me.

Few friendly suggestions(please don't consider them negative review but if they are act upon then it would really be an added advantage):

1. The furniture(the cupboard, the doors etc.) in the room is not up to the mark, doesn't feel like the furniture of 4-star hotel. It makes cranky sound and seemed to be of poor quality.
2. There is no hand wash area near the restaurant, you have to go all the way to the common restroom towards the entrance of the hotel which feels little inconvenient. Probably there is option for finger bowl but I never got it(may be because I never asked)
3. There was no creamer provided to prepare coffee/tea in the room. Cant drink black coffee every time ;-)

Room tip: Good Indian Veg Food
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2021

Stayed for a week and loved every second of it! Food was amazing, beer and wine as well- had room service few times a day due to the pandemic closing most places in Kathmandu and was super happy with every meal! Room was spotless daily and the roof top lounge was my favorite spot to have coffee! The people are the most helpful i’ve ever met! Will be back!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021

Stayed in Hotel Moonlight for 8days. Hotel is good. Rooms are quite spacious. The staff is very friendly. The hotel manager goes out of his way to help the guest. Had a pleasent stay at hotel moonlight.

Date of stay: May 2021