“Excellent Guide/Trekking Experience with Mr. Gokarna”

Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 100.00*
and up
Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Ranked #1 of 1,105 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition is specialized in small group holidays package in Nepal. We offer daily sightseeing tours, hiking, and private day tours inside Kathmandu valley. Also we operate multi day trekking programs.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Mr. Gokarna is excellent.

I recommend to all.

Beyond exceptional service.

Some notable qualities include trekking technicalities and general understanding, cultural knowledge and other finer details such as testing oxygen, food and beverage service et.

Please use Mr. Gokarna only for your next trip.

Sincerely

"well taken care"
"fell ill"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I decided to do ABC trek but we didn't know much about it so we decided to contact Mountain Mart Trekking company to help us with some questions through their website. They responded very quickly and were very patient with us throughout all the emails.

When we arrived to Kathmandu our guide Milan was already waiting for us there and he took us from the airport to our hotel. We stayed in Kathmandu for one day just to do some sightseeing. The next day we started our trip with a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara where again our guide Milan and our porter Kanchha were already waiting for us at the airport in Pokhara. From there we drove to the starting point of our trek at Nayapul. And from there on we had the most amazing experience from the start until the end. Milan and Kanchha were working as a great team and were taking care of us and our wellbeing all the time. They made sure that we slept at the best tea houses with the best views and that we ate good food to keep our strength. They kept us informed throughout the trek about everything possible and were very patient with all of our questions along the way. It was amazing and we hope to go back soon. Thank you again guys. :-)

1  Thank Tamara F
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We decided for Poon hill and ABC 9 days trekking. First I was not sure if I’ll make it as I’m not really into hiking, but with the best guide and porter we made it. Our guide Milan took care of everything, we were staying in best tea houses, trough out the trek he was taking care of our well being and couldn’t make it more comfortable as it was. Together with poter Kanchha they were a great team, shared with us all the informations we needed, answered on all out questions and were a great company during the hike. They are the best! Thank you for amazing experience. See ya again

1  Thank Barbi Z
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We just finished the three day Poon Hill trek. Mountain Mart made the hike easy and enjoyable. Our guide, Sher was very knowledgeable and kind and our porter, Durgesh was very nice. I highly recommend hiking with Mountain Mart! It was an unforgettable experience.

2  Thank mayling c
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This my first trekking experience in Nepal and I was inspired by my brother Antony.

8 days trekking in Mardi Himal which is a unforgettable experience the beautiful scenery and weather. This is definitely make me come back again to trek with Mountain Mart Treks.

During the last 2 days we need to trek in rain and which some area having landslide which I feel worry but our guide (Nambi) and Porter (Bisal) really help us go through the tough situation.

Would like to say really appreciate the trekking treatment. They are really good and we have meet up the Dolakh (MD) for a short chat before we depart to Pokhara.

1  Thank andrewqcl