“Excellent hike with great company!”

Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 100.00*
and up
Bhaktapur Sightseeing
Ranked #1 of 1,103 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition is specialized in small group holidays package in Nepal. We offer daily sightseeing tours, hiking, and private day tours inside Kathmandu valley. Also we operate multi day trekking programs.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just finished the three day Poon Hill trek. Mountain Mart made the hike easy and enjoyable. Our guide, Sher was very knowledgeable and kind and our porter, Durgesh was very nice. I highly recommend hiking with Mountain Mart! It was an unforgettable experience.

2  Thank mayling c
"well taken care"
"fell ill"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This my first trekking experience in Nepal and I was inspired by my brother Antony.

8 days trekking in Mardi Himal which is a unforgettable experience the beautiful scenery and weather. This is definitely make me come back again to trek with Mountain Mart Treks.

During the last 2 days we need to trek in rain and which some area having landslide which I feel worry but our guide (Nambi) and Porter (Bisal) really help us go through the tough situation.

Would like to say really appreciate the trekking treatment. They are really good and we have meet up the Dolakh (MD) for a short chat before we depart to Pokhara.

1  Thank andrewqcl
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I just came back from EBC trek with Mountain Mark Treks, i choose this company because in the planing stages I got very quick and complete replies from Dolakh, the owner, which lead me to believe I would be well taken cared off.
And I was, could not recommend them more.
I was picked up at the airport and had a couple of free days before the trek, they were also helpful with giving me suggestions of places to visit in these days.
Our first flight to Lukla was canceled but we made it on the second try, the trek progressed very peacefully with the complete support of my guide Makar and porter Gorkha. Both were absolutely great during the entire duration of the trek, always one step ahead of our needs.
I did the trek during off season so it was just me and another girl, the 4 of us made it to EBC as a team.
In the end we decided to walk 2 days in 1, this was not an issue at all since this is a very flexible set up and Makar was great at dealing with any change.
This was the perfect trek.

1  Thank Tita L
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I took the EBC comfort trek 16 days, my guide was Makar and my porter was Gorkha.
That was the most incredible yet tiring of my life :)) Makar just made it so easy, I would never thank him enough for making this dream of mine come true, everything was just perfect. Gorkha also was just incredible, and always smiley..even when we were really tired we would just talk to him to keep the spirit up! Perfect organization from the company and Makar, good accomodations, good food, extremely good problem solving and last minute plans change (believe me you'll need that up there!). We made it all together to the EBC as a team on September, 2nd 2018..a day I'll never forget. Thanks Makar and Gorkha for this unforgettable experience! Alessia

2  Thank alessiaenna
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Thanks for my guide, Lochan with caring support so that it is really easy and smooth to complete the whole 4-day trip.
During the whole journey, Lochan did a great job to adjust the pace, based on my capacity so I did not feel tough for some challenging parts of route. Plus his sharing and nice conversation as trekking, time passed really fast in this trip.
At the beginning, I had some concern about accommodation, however, they were not a problem by Lochan arranging very good for me.
Finally, we got a clear weather at Poon hill and enjoyed mountain ranges. It is really amazing and suggest people never missing it!