“EBC Trek 16 Days”

and up
Private 3-Hour Nagarkot Sunset Tour from Kathmandu
Ranked #1 of 1,107 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition is specialized in small group holidays package in Nepal. We offer daily sightseeing tours, hiking, and private day tours inside Kathmandu valley. Also we operate multi day trekking programs.
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I took the EBC comfort trek 16 days, my guide was Makar and my porter was Gorkha.
That was the most incredible yet tiring of my life :)) Makar just made it so easy, I would never thank him enough for making this dream of mine come true, everything was just perfect. Gorkha also was just incredible, and always smiley..even when we were really tired we would just talk to him to keep the spirit up! Perfect organization from the company and Makar, good accomodations, good food, extremely good problem solving and last minute plans change (believe me you'll need that up there!). We made it all together to the EBC as a team on September, 2nd 2018..a day I'll never forget. Thanks Makar and Gorkha for this unforgettable experience! Alessia

2  Thank alessiaenna
"well taken care"
"fell ill"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Thanks for my guide, Lochan with caring support so that it is really easy and smooth to complete the whole 4-day trip.
During the whole journey, Lochan did a great job to adjust the pace, based on my capacity so I did not feel tough for some challenging parts of route. Plus his sharing and nice conversation as trekking, time passed really fast in this trip.
At the beginning, I had some concern about accommodation, however, they were not a problem by Lochan arranging very good for me.
Finally, we got a clear weather at Poon hill and enjoyed mountain ranges. It is really amazing and suggest people never missing it!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I am very satisfied with the company and the whole trek. We , a team of five , built a great relationship with our guide Prem, assistant guide Devi, and our porters Kuma and Bola. Prem is very pofessional and helpful , always tries to serve the best. I suffered a little high altitudes sickness in Lobuche, they made a quick decision that advise me going down to Pheriche. We seperated into two teams. I took a day rest and came up again and finalky made it to Everest Base Camp and Kala Pather. It is an unforgettable trek in my life. Our guides and porters fulfilled their jobs very well and they offered us a lots of cultural knowledge , mental and physical support on the way. They are a great team , I hope I could come back to visit them and Nepal again!

2  Thank Miu c
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Did a nineteen day trip including 3 days in Kathmandu. Had a group of 5 friends and a guide, assistant guide and two porters to help us on the trek. We were very well taken care of from the time we landed in Nepal until we left. Trek was very challenging with a number of intinerary changes due to altitude sickness and weather conditions. The professionals from Mountain Mart were very experienced, worked great together and took very good care of us. They were very nice people to spend over two weeks together. This is a challenging trip but great experience out in the mountain range. We all made it to Everest Base Camp and also went to Kala Pather.

2  Thank tom3050