“15 days EBC treks”

and up
Poon Hill Trek
Ranked #1 of 1,105 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition is specialized in small group holidays package in Nepal. We offer daily sightseeing tours, hiking, and private day tours inside Kathmandu valley. Also we operate multi day trekking programs.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I am very satisfied with the company and the whole trek. We , a team of five , built a great relationship with our guide Prem, assistant guide Devi, and our porters Kuma and Bola. Prem is very pofessional and helpful , always tries to serve the best. I suffered a little high altitudes sickness in Lobuche, they made a quick decision that advise me going down to Pheriche. We seperated into two teams. I took a day rest and came up again and finalky made it to Everest Base Camp and Kala Pather. It is an unforgettable trek in my life. Our guides and porters fulfilled their jobs very well and they offered us a lots of cultural knowledge , mental and physical support on the way. They are a great team , I hope I could come back to visit them and Nepal again!

2  Thank Miu c
"well taken care"
"fell ill"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Did a nineteen day trip including 3 days in Kathmandu. Had a group of 5 friends and a guide, assistant guide and two porters to help us on the trek. We were very well taken care of from the time we landed in Nepal until we left. Trek was very challenging with a number of intinerary changes due to altitude sickness and weather conditions. The professionals from Mountain Mart were very experienced, worked great together and took very good care of us. They were very nice people to spend over two weeks together. This is a challenging trip but great experience out in the mountain range. We all made it to Everest Base Camp and also went to Kala Pather.

2  Thank tom3050
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I just finished the EBC with Mountain Mart, it was an amazing trip! I went Solo and my guide was Lochan, exceptional character, i had too much fun and laughs during the whole visit. Plus, he would do everything to make you satisfied and get you whatever you want. Excellent experience and very good English, I recommend him for any trip in Nepal with this company.

2  Thank Salam B
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This review is exclusive for Mangol (our Porter). Thanks Mangol for doing an amazing job carrying my backpack for the entire hike trip and for accompanying me all the time, I made it coz of your amazing assistance. And not to forget removing the leeches, checking every now and then if I have those!!! Thank you!

PS Lochan did a great job also coordinating everything! Thanks you from the food we ate, security, tea house! Good job guys!

2  Thank Bebang A