“Everest 12-day Trek: Awesome experience”

Nepal Eco Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Trekking, Sightseeing tours, Day hikes, Rafting, Bungee jumping, Jungle safaris and Travel tours in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From the onset, Chhatra (manager/owner) provided quick and clear answers to our questions prior to the trip. The pre-trip meeting was great for setting our expectations. Treks are not expected to go 100% to plan. This is where an excellent guide becomes critical. Our guide Subarna was great in managing any problems and guiding our 4-person team (we were paired with a fun couple from Wales) throughout the 12 days. He was also great company which is a plus when everyone is having a difficult time. All-in-all it was an unforgettable and rewarding experience.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"great company"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Annapurna Circuit Trek was the experience of a lifetime, and since I’m 67 that’s quite a compliment. Needless to say, I had some concerns about the magnitude of this challenge but Keshab Sapkota, our guide was absolutely the best in insuring that on any given day we did not take on too much. He was 100% committed to insuring we were successful in making it over Thorang La at 5416 meters and it paid off. Every morning he reviewed the days hike clearly identifying the key challenge and how much time and effort it would take to complete the day. He was always spot on with us finishing within minutes of when he planned. It was a pleasure to be in the hands of such a professional. The trek was hard, no doubt about it, but Keshab instilled the confidence needed to be successful. We had a great time and would highly recommend the trek to anyone looking for high adventure. Plus, thanks for delivering the great weather, Keshab!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I'm 69 and did the trek in March, 2018, with three other men in their sixties and we all had a terrific time. Our guide Keshab was phenomenal, figuring out what changes to make in our itinerary to accommodate changes in weather and snow conditions and ensure that we saw everything we most wanted to see. He was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the trek and gave us confidence that we could handle any situation that would come up. He kept us healthy and safe. I had done relatively little hiking before, and he kept a careful eye on me to make sure I could manage each day's challenges. Mann and Raj were extremely helpful and friendly and helped make the trip a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nepal Eco Adventure delivered an outstanding unforgettable trekking experience.
From the outset, Chhatra, the owner, was extremely efficient, helpful and organised,
nothing was too much trouble and he delivered exactly what was agreed upon.
I did Gokyo and Renjo La Pass, with a guide, Bijay and a porter. Bijay was excellent -
kind, caring, fun, understanding, flexible, knowledgeable, attentive, reliable, responsible, at all times reminding me that my safety was paramount. He is a keen bird watcher and carried binoculars, frequently sharing with enthusiasm. My porter was gentle and very kind.
This is a moderate trek with the most incredible spectacular scenery. I recommend that trekking in Nepal is done before peak season to experience the true beauty without hordes of trekkers. Without hesitation, I highly recommend this company for a professional trekking experience. it is rare not to have a single negative comment to say but honestly this experience from start to finish was absolutely brilliant and no fault can be found. I would only trek again in Nepal with this company.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I booked with Nepal Eco Adventure tours a 14 day trek on the Annapurna circuit. The booking process was easy and painless, I was able to do everything off my phone. The owner Mr.Chhatra was always available for questions with a handy itinerary and checklist.
I recieved the use of a -20 C sleeping bag, down jacket, walking poles, map and a duffle bag included in the trek charge.
The tour started on the 18th of Feb and it turned out I was the only one on it. My tour guide Anil was completely dedicated to making me feel on top of things at all times. He arranged our rooms, meals, suggested what to wear that day, how much water to drink and generally presented a lot of experience with potential issues on the trek. Each evening we would go over tomorrow's itinerary. He was helped by Raj, the porter and assistant guide who was sweet and kind. It felt like we were a real team. Thankfully, I did not experience any altitude sickness on the 5400m mount, nor did I have any other health problems which are known to occur during the trek. The company went as far as to provide an oxymeter to check my pulse and oxygen saturation daily after 3000m altitude and provide a serving of fresh fruit every day.
Finally, although "off season" I think this was a good time to visit because even though there was no power and running water for the last 4 days before Thorung La, there were no crowds either. The rhododendrons have just started blooming on the last days of the trek in Ghorepani.

The trek itself was one of the most beautiful experiences in my life and I suggest it to all nature lovers with a bit of toughness to do it. The views, waterfalls, plants and animals are amazing. The villages are very interesting to see although to understand any cultural background you will need some extra literature.
A must! :)