“EBC Trek, best guide, best porter, best organisation”

Himalayan Leisure, Inc.
Ranked #670 of 973 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Himalayan Leisure Inc. is Nepal based adventure tour operator specialized day and multi-day adventures in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. We are specialized in trekking, expeditions and overland tours.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Could not have chosen better than booking my EBC trek with Himalayan Adventure. Before the trip Upendra kept us informed about everything related to the trip and answered in a matter of hours all our questions. Once in Nepal we were welcomed at the airport, taken to a comfy hotel and met by Upendra.
The trek was absolutely fantastic. Lal, our guide, had 17 years of experience going to the EBC and other places in the Himalayas. His expertise, together with the help of our super strong porter Namraj, definitely made our trip to Nepal a memorable experience.
If you are looking for a reliable, serious and safe company to book your trip to the Himalayas, I would strongly recommend booking with Himalayan Leisure!!!!!!

1  Thank MarcFonollAymerich
NPLGUY, Owner at Himalayan Leisure, Inc., responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Ned,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback on TripAdvisor. It was a great chance to provide you our services while you were in Nepal.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"adventure"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The best people you can ask for to plan your trek. Upendra arranged everything professionally. And Lal our guide was well experienced and super fun. Accommodated our Itinerary as per the needs and made sure that everyone is good through out the trek. Rather than just being a organizer and guide both Upendra and Lal anr friendly and made the trip fun and safe. I highly recommend Himalayan Leisure Inc if you are planning any trip in Nepal.

Dear Bharat,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I booked a trip with Himalayan Leisure last year and couldn't have been happier. Upendra was fantastic! He would always answer my questions within minutes and was extremely flexible regarding the itinerary. Our guide Purnia was extremely kind, thoughtful and I'm still very close with him. During the trek, my friend began to feel ill so Purnia single-handedly cared for him while organising for me to finish the trek. Overall we both really enjoyed our trek and all the staff were all extremely professional. I would definitely recommend Himayalan Leisure to anyone planning a trip to Nepal.

Thanks again Himalayan Leisure!!!”

Dear Ken Bro,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When I traveled to nepal with friend we didint have time to plan what we're goin to do in Nepal so when we arrived in Khatmandu we rushed to Thamel to find the best tour operator to arrange our trip in Nepal.

We randomly went inside himalayan leisure office and met Upendra the owner. He was very friendly and welcome and we had a great chat with him about what we wanted and amazingly he helped us arranged everything base on what we want & of course match to our budget. So happy for that.

We had d best experience with them, our guide for the whole trip was so super friendly and helpfull and really took care for us when we did traccking to annapurna first camp. When I got freezing he helped took care of me till i got better in d morning. He also speak good english and very communicative guy. We became good friends now with bam and upendra.

Well reccomended operator so far, they really served u like u are a family. I have reccomended them to all my friends traveling to nepal.

Dear Desry,
We will hopefully meet again on my potential visit to Indonesia, soon!