“Reasonably priced and varied”
Review of Thamel Momo Hut

Thamel Momo Hut
Ranked #52 of 916 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: USD 1 - USD 4
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Namaste-Welcome to the"Thamel Momo Hut" The place is an international standard hygienic fast-food chain with it's frist outlate ate tourist hub of Nepal,Narshing Chowk Thamel,Kathmandu with objective of serving more than 14 varieties of momos and many other Asian,Indian,Chinese and Continental food.In additional to momos we have Samosa,Lassi,Nepali chiya(Masala chaya)Coffee and Bhutanese Brown Rice with cheese and chilly. We have international menu with more than 200 incredibly delicious recipes.you can have breakfast in the evening,or dinner in the morning-only you decide what you eat,or when,or how much.you can take away any dish.The Momo Hut Restaurant welcomes you with traditional wooden interior and unique momo bar.you can also order food by the phone and free WIFI from 2 dedicated lines Electricity is always on.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We thought we were sick of momos after the EBC trek but this place put our faith back. We got the momo meatlover platter for take away to our hotel and absolutely loved it. Please note though that your order will take some time to make so make sure you are comfy. There is free WiFi to help with that.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very testy momo in hear. Mi and my three friend decided for momo tiffen in thamel.momo very testy we happy

Reviewed 11 March 2018

it's a nice quirky place on the first floor, bar athmosphere
alas the internet was down
a long table for single travellers in the center
the momo's are fresh, but could be a bit more tasty,
specially the vegetable one was mainly cabbage

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Momos are a must for any visit to Nepal and this well known establishment has a wide variety at reasonable prices. I liked my first batch so much I got another 5, too hard to resist! The location is also quite convenient and service was fast on the night I went.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My first momos while in Nepal and I loved them! Especially cheese/garlic, mushroom and chocolate momos! Spinach was a bit bland, chicken and buffalo both also great! I really recommend this place!

1  Thank Erika S