Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours
Ranked #218 of 624 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a trekking and adventure company in Nepal and our team has a decade of experience providing trekking and adventure expeditions throughout the Himalayan region of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Himalayan India. We established Hike Himalaya Adventure with the aim of allowing others to experience the Himalayan region, her people, her mountains and her untouched beauty. We provide personalized and specialized Day Tours and various other adventurous and cultural activities in the Himalaya's. All our activities are led by our highly experienced professionals, offering outstanding personalized service in a responsible and sustainable manner.Of importance to Hike Himalaya Adventure is ensuring the benefits of tourism are shared with the local people and for local development. Our corporate social responsibility programs are apart of what we do, we are grateful to the mountains and her people for our opportunities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Late November I left with my 'schoolies' group for a two week trip in Nepal. I can't possibly fault HHA. They were consistently around and keeping us safe, even while the country is dealing with political issues and sorts. We were never in danger, always fed, always had transport, always had the nicest places to stay, always happy. And not only were they doing everything and keeping us safe, they were teaching us about Nepal and the culture, too.
I view our guides more like family members rather than guides. I cried the whole way home (back to Australia) because I didn't want to leave them. HHA couldn't have done a better job with our group and everything was organised and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We had A LOT of fun with them, singing and dancing, sharing inside jokes, swimming and activities. They were impeccable! Definitely going back to Nepal and definitely going with them again!
(Words that remind me of HHA guides: Safety, Hysterical Laughter, Belonging/Family, Culture)

2  Thank Kiadiana F
PrakashAryal, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Thanks a lot Kiadiana F. for your wonderful review about our services and facilities. We try our best, as always to any people travelling with us and we at HHA, believe that it is the most important elements of any business. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for next adventures in the Himalayas!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

In November/December 2015, I did a 4 week trip that was organised and guided by hike Himalaya. First two weeks involved volunteering in a school, and touring around chitwan, pohkara and Kathmandu. The second two weeks was a hike to annapurna base camp. The guide had good knowledge of the trail and the teahouses. Not only was the trip very enjoyable, but I also made strong friendships within HHA and other local nepalese. Hike Himalaya made this trip a trip of a lifetime, and I already look forward to going back again.

2  Thank Jacob F

Thanks alot Jacob F. We saw by our eyes that how much you enjoyed our country with our team! We truly appreciate your support to us. Local culture and community are the most important parts of travelling where you and your friends were wonderful dealing with those. Huge thanks and we look forward to having your supports, as always and look forward to taking you for the another adventures in the days to come!

Reviewed 23 December 2015

I took part in a three week trek on the Annapurna circuit in October 2015 with 6 friends. HHA were extremely helpful, informative and communicative in the planning stage, and offered a far better price than another company we considered.

On the hike I spent a lot of time with our guide, Raj, and he was excellent - very knowledgeable, happy to explain cultural things we saw along the way, and kept the group together without being in any way overbearing. The experience was almost improved for it being the middle of the fuel crisis as roads were quiet and the whole trek more peaceful, and I never felt like the guest houses we stayed in were sub-par.

Highly recommend!

2  Thank Noosh B
PrakashAryal, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you so much Noosh B for your great review. We always want our clients have best experience in the areas they travel to. We look forward to seeing you for the next adventure!

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

My experience in Nepal was like none other in my life, and this is largely due to the work of Hike Himalaya Adventure. There was not a moment that I didn't feel safe, not a second that I wasn't jittering with excitement, not an instance where I had wish for something different. Our trip to Nepal with HHA and Rotary was something I will never forget, and will certainly recommend to everyone I possibly can. I firmly believe that without the highly skilled and wonderfully friendly team from HHA, our trip would have had a completely different dynamic, one we would all be the poorer without.

1  Thank Georga_Nonnenmacher

Thank you so much Georga for your great review and inspiring message. We are so much glad that you witnessed what HHA does and has been doing since last 5 years in the different communities as its Corporate Social Responsibility! This is all about Hike Himalaya Adventure and Team!. We look forward to seeing you for next amazing adventure in future. Cheers!

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Traveling throught HHA was an amazing, enriching experience filled with action and excitement. I undertook the "alternate schoolies" program which involved voluntourism in Nepal run through the Rotary Club of Orange Daybreak in conjunction with HHA. HHA -in particular the director Prakash and employee trekking guide Raje- were amazing in organizing our activities and ensuing our experience of Nepal was authentic. By having the experienced team at HHA organize our trip it made it the most memorable experience in my whole life they are highly professional, humorous, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Thank you so so much for your organganisation, dedication and passion your tour of Nepal changed my life!

2  Thank Lizzie B

Many thanks to you Lizzie B for your wonderful review. We did our best to make your trip one of the most memorable ones! Your review means alot for any of our future travellers coming with us with full of confidence! We look forward to seeing your for the next adventure as the Himalaya has alot to offer!