“Nepal - The Alternate Schoolies with HHA”

Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours
Ranked #198 of 805 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a trekking and adventure company in Nepal and our team has a decade of experience providing trekking and adventure expeditions throughout the Himalayan region of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Himalayan India. We established Hike Himalaya Adventure with the aim of allowing others to experience the Himalayan region, her people, her mountains and her untouched beauty. We provide personalized and specialized Day Tours and various other adventurous and cultural activities in the Himalaya's. All our activities are led by our highly experienced professionals, offering outstanding personalized service in a responsible and sustainable manner.Of importance to Hike Himalaya Adventure is ensuring the benefits of tourism are shared with the local people and for local development. Our corporate social responsibility programs are apart of what we do, we are grateful to the mountains and her people for our opportunities.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

My experience in Nepal was like none other in my life, and this is largely due to the work of Hike Himalaya Adventure. There was not a moment that I didn't feel safe, not a second that I wasn't jittering with excitement, not an instance where I had wish for something different. Our trip to Nepal with HHA and Rotary was something I will never forget, and will certainly recommend to everyone I possibly can. I firmly believe that without the highly skilled and wonderfully friendly team from HHA, our trip would have had a completely different dynamic, one we would all be the poorer without.

2  Thank Georga_Nonnenmacher
PrakashAryal, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you so much Georga for your great review and inspiring message. We are so much glad that you witnessed what HHA does and has been doing since last 5 years in the different communities as its Corporate Social Responsibility! This is all about Hike Himalaya Adventure and Team!. We look forward to seeing you for next amazing adventure in future. Cheers!

All reviews
"operator"
"sleeping"
"mountains"

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Traveling throught HHA was an amazing, enriching experience filled with action and excitement. I undertook the "alternate schoolies" program which involved voluntourism in Nepal run through the Rotary Club of Orange Daybreak in conjunction with HHA. HHA -in particular the director Prakash and employee trekking guide Raje- were amazing in organizing our activities and ensuing our experience of Nepal was authentic. By having the experienced team at HHA organize our trip it made it the most memorable experience in my whole life they are highly professional, humorous, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Thank you so so much for your organganisation, dedication and passion your tour of Nepal changed my life!

2  Thank Lizzie B

Many thanks to you Lizzie B for your wonderful review. We did our best to make your trip one of the most memorable ones! Your review means alot for any of our future travellers coming with us with full of confidence! We look forward to seeing your for the next adventure as the Himalaya has alot to offer!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Prakash took great care to customise my trip for me for a very competitive price, threw in great deals (and breakfast), despite the fuel crisis. He even took me hiking shoe shopping! Many thanks Prakash and his network in Pokhara - I really appreciate all this :)

1  Thank Rach N
PrakashAryal, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Thanks a lot Rach N for sharing your beautiful experience with Hike Himalaya Adventure. We look forward to serving you for other adventures as the Himalaya is such big and wide! Cheers!

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Prakash and the team at HHA were fantastic to work with on our two-week trip to Maidi Village. They provided the necessary logistical support to get us to our destination safely and kept us well fed and looked after while we worked with the teachers in the village. When we returned to Kathmandu we were on a tour of historic sites with Prakash when the earthquake struck just before midday on the 25th April. After establishing his family was safe Prakash monitored the situation and stayed with us until we could head back to the hotel that afternoon. We really appreciated his support under very difficult circumstances.

2  Thank DougIR
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

I would like to commend Prakash Aryal and his team for everything that they did for myself and the other team members who travelled to Nepal as part of a Rotary team that worked in the village of Maidi with local teachers and health workers. They organised and coordinated aspects of the trip from our interpreters, cooks, travel in Nepal, tours to Pokhara, Chitwan, individual members treks, etc in an expert fashion.
They were there ready to support us and take care of us even following the earthquake on the 24 April 2015, even though they were going through a harrowing time with losses of their homes and damage to their offices.
Prakash you are an amazing man and I look forward to catching up with you in the future.

4  Thank Arf612