“Excellent Service”

Corsa Nepal Adventure -Day Tour
Ranked #123 of 896 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Nepal Based Trekking and Tour company located in Thamel, Kathmandu
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I am surprised by nakul and raju's behavior,Very friendly,never felt away from home,Nakul was always kept in touch never felt insecured,hebooked hotel for me in kathmudu and pokhara and other things raju and nakul helped me to manage.ill recommend everyone who is travelling Nepal take help from nakul without hesitation.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"trust"
"team"

Reviewed 24 June 2017

During the fall of 2016, I spent over 2 months in Nepal with Corsa Nepal. My research started early, before my trip when I was looking for a local company to help organize two major treks - one around the Everest and another in the Manaslu/Annapurna region. I came across Corsa Nepal and found them to be the most responsive to my emails (and I sent a lot ... just ask Nakul ;). They were also very well priced compared to others. In the end, I felt comfortable choosing them and have no regrets with that decision.

Nakul and Corsa helped organize and take care of all the little details. Permits, transportation, guide, even mountaineering boots, etc. Everything was taken care of and I didn't have any major issues. The guides they provided were very good ... they helped with food orders, gave me space when I needed it, and were flexible with plans. It allowed me to travel at my own pace and cover more or less distance than our original plan.

Around Everest, we hiked through the Hinku valley and then climbed several peaks including Mera and Island. Both climbs went very well and the guides were really supportive. After finishing Everest, we only had one day to recover and get to the Manaslu area. No issues ...

Had an awesome experience early in the Manaslu trek. On the first day, it was getting into the evening when I could hear music in the distance. Eventually we came to a very isolated, rural village with the entire community out watching the kids playing soccer with traditional music over a loud speaker. It was amazing as the sun set ... I felt like I had gone back about 100 years.

At the end of the trip, I ended up travelling to other areas of Asia for awhile. Nakul helped organize flights, held my big bags for me at his office, and met me again upon my return. We went out for pizza in Kathmandu and he dropped me at the airport for my trip home. The entire trip was top-notch and I'd recommend Corsa Nepal if you are planning a solo or group trip to Nepal.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I took 4 tours with Corsa Nepal Adventure during last four years. They are amazing. It looks they can do everything in any circumstances. It's an extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely reliable company. Nakul, a director of the company, was getting a good friend now.

In my last trip to the Himalayas in this May, I got some personal issues and they helped me to handle that in best possible way. I can recommend the company to anyone who is going to Nepal or Tibet. And sure, I will use the
Corsa Nepal Adventure services in all my future trips to Nepal! Thank you for your great service! Love you, guys!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I am so mesmerized by my stay in Nepal, thanks to Nakul Devkota , he managed to created a wonderful plan for my short stay of only 8 days! I was able to do a jungle safari where I saw some wild rhinos, bears, and many more. I visit pokhara -and had to the view of the Annapurna range, I got to paragliding through the mountains there, so beautiful. I also visit kusma the longest and highest suspension bridge in Nepal, I visit katmandu and went site seeing, shopping and a night out in the city with my friends. I didn't think I can do this much in 8 days but Nakul Devkota and his staff made it happen. Thank you, not sure I would of been able to pull this of with out them.